Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Vorsprung spring chart and Tftuned
  • Northwind

shanner
    Free Member

Did you initially order it with the 40 because thats what the chart recommended and you found it too soft?

IIRC the chart recommended between 40 and 45, but 45 was out of stock. 45 would still have been too soft though, I ended up with a 50 (and also lost about a stone in the same timescale) and that worked great.

shanner
    Free Member

Another issue is that while I’m 95kg right now, I was 85kg this time last year(lockdown pies) and will likely be back down around 85 by summer. So the 50 might be the better option…

appreciate everyones input thanks

shanner
    Free Member

dredging this up again in the hope someones got a 50lbs spring lying around they could sell me?

lardman
    Free Member

@shanner
    I’ll check my spares box. I have at least one spare (as i went through a couple to get the right weight) but not sure what the poundage is.

shanner
    Free Member

@lardman

Thanks, I have a 55lbs spring right now so would be keen on a 50 or even 45 if you happen to have either.

joet666
    Free Member

Hi
    New to the forum, following this thread looking for spring sales or swaps. Got a spare 40, looking for 50/55 thanks

SOAP
    Free Member

Anyone got a 45lb spring they are not using?

yoluka

TF also swapped the spring for me. I paid postage one way, to return it. Always faultless service from them.

bruneep

TF also swapped the spring for me. I paid postage one way, to return it. Always faultless service from them.

They never offered me that only 50% off on a returned one that been used 3 rides.

clubby

That’s not very good. Basecamp in Granton offer a swap if it’s not the right spring.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Vorsprung spring chart and Tftuned’ is closed to new replies.