Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Volume reducers for Bronson?
  • mildbore

Got a fox float ctd kashima fitted to my 2015 Bronson which I’m about to get serviced. Shock tends to give up it’s travel too easily even though I run it at the firm end of sag setting. Looking for advice on how many volume reducers to get Mojo to fit from other Bronson/VPP users? I’m about 78 kilos and mostly ride rocky Peaks, a bit clumsy but have old bones that crave a softish back end

zippykona

Don’t they come in a pack of 3?

mildbore

Dunno, was gonna get my lbs to send it off for a service to Mojo when I take the road bike to France in a fortnight so it’s all sorted for when I return, hence I could do with knowing how many to have fitted

mildbore

Bump. Anyone?

lowey

Sorry, cant help as I gave up with the CTD that came on mine. Banged a Bronson Specific CCDBA on and never looked back. Hated the stock shock.

If you want to give some business to one of the helpful folk on here, send it to LoCo, or J-Tech, tell them exactly what your issues are and I’m betting they’ll take the guesswork out of it

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Tell mojo your weight and riding style and they’ll put in what they think’s appropriate. I thik you get a pack of 5 spacers so you can easily change it yourself if you want to experiment. It’s very easy to do!

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Stock Kashima CTD comes with a volume spacer fitted – from memory it was the middle-sized one of the 5 available. This was on my size large 2014 Bronson

I bought the pack of 5 and fitted the largest, made a big (better) difference. I’ve also got a Vorsprung can on there with makes the CTD better again; plush over the small stuff with mid-stroke support & good ramp up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Volume reducers for Bronson?’ is closed to new replies.