Vodafone Broadband – any good?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Vodafone Broadband – any good?
  • I just want broadband and phone line and these seem to be offering by far the best deal and my wife is a Vodafone customer.

The others seem to have overly complex pricing structures.

I’m with TalkTalk at the minute so don’t have fall to fall in customer service standards! 🙂

petec

been with them since they came out. Wife helped introduce it (and the now binned TV), and consequently never had any issues (apart from when we were deliberately breaking things to train the helpdesk)

decent speed (and they now reduce the bill if it’s not fast enough), decent guest set up (to keep the kids on a separate network), but at the end of the day you’re still using the wires BT etc will use

Thanks petec

Anyone else got experience of them?

Premier Icon Alphabet
    Subscriber

I been with them for a few years now.  No issues. Speed is a bit slower than BT Infinity but still plenty fast. We had an issue recently with a line fault (some animal had tried to chew through the line) and they gave me 50gig data on my mobile phone while they sorted the repair and a good will reduction in the monthly bill that month. The fix meant replacing the cable from our house to the lane so took them a few days but it did increase our speed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Vodafone Broadband – any good?’ is closed to new replies.