Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Vitality Life insurance
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Anyone any experiences of Vitality and specifically their life insurance policies?
    Quick online quote suggests a policy would undercut the current ones we have for our mortgage by quite a bit and the idea of getting ‘rewards’ for staying healthy and exercising, something we do anyway, is appealing, a potentially almost “free” Apple Watch in particular
    Details of what is actually covered seems sparse online and you have to phone for a ‘proper’ quote, which I suspect will rocket from the online price so I’m a bit wary, Google reviews online also seem quite poor so don’t want to cancel current policies if it is a case of too good to be true

woffle
    Free Member

Life insurance or health cover? To be honest, I think the ‘quote’ is going to be utter bobbins – but I’d be interested to see what they come back with vs. the indicative number.

I had Vitality Health via work a few years back. The ‘perks’ were great – reduced fees on Virgin gym membership, a voucher for a discounted pair of trainers etc. But then the company I worked for was daft enough to shell out for the gold-plated, top-tier cover. They weren’t as good as Axa PPP when it came to paying out and it was a comparatively expensive benefit.

bensales
    Free Member

I’ve got life policies for me and my wife with Vitality. Cover at a level to pay off the mortgage, support the remaining person until the youngest kid turns 18, and an amount for university for them. Premium is very competitive, and I’ve never paid for a cinema ticket in 2 years despite going every week near enough.

Not had to claim though!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Vitality Life insurance’ is closed to new replies.