Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Visual Aura, after exercise, no migraine?
  • djglover
    Free Member

Anyone had this. Just done 4 X 800m intervals. reaching max HR at the end of each. Come back home and 90 minutes later I’m tripping my freakin’ nuts off!

Just went away then.

druidh
    Free Member

I get regular migraines. Only had the visual thing a few times, none of which was followed by a migraine 😛

cynic-al
    Free Member

Low blood sugar/dehydration?

djglover
    Free Member

could be, I had half a bottle of lucozade and a handful of jelly babies before I went out as I was a bit tired after work. Drank loads of water too, but it was 26C and so I sweated like a Geordie in a spelling test.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’d try longer intervals…800m won’t take long on a bike 😉

I’d guess you over-ate, spiked then crashed? I do this if I’m not careful with high GI foods.

I sweated like a Geordie in a spelling test.

😀

geoffj

I sweated like a Geordie in a spelling test

😆

slimraybob
    Free Member

Just came home and experienced exactly the same, really pushed myself hard this evening and had some serious visual disturbances.
    I only get the ‘aura’ in my right eye when I get a migraine but these were in the centre of both eyes (if that makes any sense), and these were linear zig-zags rather than rolling circles.
    A large drink and some deep breathing seems to have sorted it within a few minutes.

Karl33to
    Free Member

I get these too, only when the weather is nice and hot though which leads me to think its hydration related, occular migraine is what they’re called if your researching it

djglover
    Free Member

Cool – great info guys. Will take a bit more care with hydration/heat if the weather stays like this then

fotheringtonthomas
    Free Member

I get spinning visuals if I go running in the morning but not if I go in the evenings all a bit wierd

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Visual Aura, after exercise, no migraine?’ is closed to new replies.