Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Virgin Media & O2 – Adding a second sim?
  • phil5556

I’ve just signed up to switch to Virgin Media including an O2 SIM. All good so far.

The O2 deal is good enough that I want to add a second one so that my wife & me both have them. It looks like I can add a second SIM order easily enough but it won’t let me put in her details for the order.

Does anyone know if there’s a way or is it just a case of them both being registered to me?

Yes I did try Virgin support but it wasn’t easy to talk to anyone other than a useless robot.

Cheers

cp

I think you just register them both to you so they are both on the same account. Then you can do the customer loyalty thing for 20% off the new SIM (I think it’s just off the new SIM rather than both).

https://www.o2.co.uk/multisave

alanf
    Free Member

Just get your wife to do it, she will get the benefit of double data as you are a VM household.
    I do my sim and broadband and wife does hers and kids. We all get the double data but accounts are separate.
    Also, there was an offer on recently for O2 £8 pm for 20gb data, so in effect you get 40gb. It was on the moneysaving expert site.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    phil5556

@alanf but it’s a better price through the VM link to the O2 site.
    £15 for 100GB.

If you try and do it independently of VM it’s £21 I think.

alanf
    Free Member

I’m not needing that much data to be honest so £8 deal is fine for me

phil5556

Yes but the theory is the same however much data you need, it’s still cheaper for me to buy it via VM offers.

I think you just register them both to you so they are both on the same account. Then you can do the customer loyalty thing for 20% off the new SIM (I think it’s just off the new SIM rather than both).

Cheers, it’s a bit cheaper doing it via VM but your link does confirm that you can have another SIM on the same account I think 👍

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.