Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Vikings Amazon Prime
  • Caher

Just by chance, i noticed that Vikings (Prime) are back. New Episodes.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Awesome. Final series, spin-off aside.

DT78
    Free Member

Excellent, what are the spinoffs called;?

blokeuptheroad

Excellent, what are the spinoffs called;?

Valhalla I think

razorrazoo

Excellent thanks

Caher

They don’t look like spin-offs, seems to be a new series.

midlifecrashes

Still haven’t watched any of it. Is it as good as Norsemen on Netflix?

carlos
    Free Member

Just started watching Vikings. Season 1, Episode 6 and liking it a lot

BadlyWiredDog

I found it entertaining for a series or so, then you find that it’s stuck in an endless loop of looting, killing and general squabbling between paper thin characters. I like the fiery warrior women though. And the opening sequence.

DT78
    Free Member

I watched the 2 new episodes this morning when on the turbo. I like it. Looks good for more war and pillaging.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Did Lagatha wake up to find Ragnor taking a shower, with the last few seasons being a dream?* 😉

johnx2
    Free Member

an endless loop of looting, killing and general squabbling

…and shagging.

Terrible [shakes head]

The last series spoiled it a bit by speeding things up in a Game of Thrones-style dive for the line but still. thought that was it. New epidodes? Same actors?

DT78
    Free Member

Same, theres a new twist with some pesky ruskies

Kryton57

Great series, very much worth a watch.

tomd
    Free Member

I found it entertaining for a series or so, then you find that it’s stuck in an endless loop of looting, killing and general squabbling between paper thin characters. I like the fiery warrior women though. And the opening sequence.

+1

First couple of series were good then just seemed to deteroriate rapidly in terms of novelty, characters and production value. It also got more bizarre as it went on, and not in a good way.

funkmasterp

First couple of series were great up until the main focus switched (avoiding spoilers). The Floki sections across the last two series are especially dire. I’ll stick with it though mainly for Katherine Winnick.

tinribz
    Free Member

Good shout from OP. Just watched the latest two and certainly going downhill. Good news is still has a long way to fall.

Bjorn doesnt really have enough gravitass to take the lead and Ivor’s storyline, while it has it’s moments, is getting a little unbelievable.

The Mandalorian takes the top spot currently. Because that is of course more historically accurate.

kimbers

The Expanse season 4 arrived on Prime this week

Absolutely brilliant

Best show ive seem this year, apart from The Boys

colournoise

Been vaguely keeping abreast of Vikings as my wife has been bingeing it. From a casual observer’s PoV it’s been getting steadily weaker, but S6 seems to have lost the plot completely? Hot air balloons and Cossack clothing?

seosamh77
    Free Member

I think s6 is a return to form.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Vikings Amazon Prime’ is closed to new replies.