Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Views when cycling to work……..post your pics
  • sheldona
    Free Member

A couple of years back I had this commute for two weeks! (Just heard this morning I may have to go back in Nov/Dec)

May June this year I had this

And this is my normal one

clunker

scruff, nice way into work. I live just round the corner.

jimbobrighton
    Free Member

love this thread! makes me want to work closer to home!

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Just last week on the sunny mornings:

mossman

Bigger

Only seen like this once in far too long riding to work

mavis
    Free Member

Hold on Sargent, those are my views!!!

Except I seem to be going the other way – I go west in the morning and east in the evening!

g6dcs
    Free Member

mavis – Mine Too!! can't ever complain cycling to work. Looking at some of the other pictures though, can't help but think it would be nice to have a bit of green in the view rather than mainly blue.

Strangelove
    Free Member

Mavis
    I was about to tell Sargent the same thing but I go west – east.
    We must pass each other

mavis
    Free Member

Hmm, there are quite a few regulars along the front…

I'm normally riding a dark green fixie with drop bars and (ahem) pink tyres!!

g6dcs
    Free Member

mavis – your easy to spot then! I'm usually on a black P7

Strangelove
    Free Member

I'm normally riding a dark green fixie with drop bars and (ahem) pink tyres!!

You must go earlier than me because I think i would have noticed you.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I'm quite fortunate to have the Leeds/Liverpool canal as my commute, Bingley doorstep to Skipton doorstep

This is my one and only climb

Dobbo

jimbobrighton – Member

love this thread! makes me want to work closer to home!

I work form home so don't get to cycle either, I wish I did have a bit of a commute just to get me out sometimes. A few miles to work and back would do me good.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Id love to ride to work , its just over 20 miles each way , but it would mean leaving the house at 5.15 in the morning , and there are no showers at work ..

maxray
    Free Member

🙁 this thread depresses me.. so wish I lived close to trails and had a cheeky route to work..

I guess I should be thankful I have a bike commute at all even if it is split up with a small train journey..

Mister-P
    Free Member

ebygomm
    Free Member

It is just after Eastwood, near Annesley, a Google map location

I thought it looked familar, it's near America Farm, ridden that way a few times.

Ben_Haworth

I must stop and get some pics of the crazy colourful sunset skies you get sometimes when cycling through Manchester city centre…

hitman
    Free Member

great, great pics everyone
    now I've just started my commute again must sort out a camera – is everyone using a compact??
    Also qwerty – where is that as it looks familiar?

mike_check
    Free Member

Scruff – heh! shame you didn't get a pic of the shonky 'train' at Shugborough…I used to have to drive that!

RepacK
    Free Member

Keep this stuff coming guys – makes an ex-pat feel closer to home.. 😉 As soon as I can work out my techno geek super cam Ill put up some pics of my route in California 8)

mamadirt
    Free Member

Gets a bit overgrown this time of year 😕

samuri
    Free Member

I must stop and get some pics of the crazy colourful sunset skies you get sometimes when cycling through Manchester city centre..

It's like it was presented to me on a plate.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Philby

Another working at home, and feeling envious of some of the great routes some of you guys get to cycle on everyday.

langy
    Free Member

🙁 I can get a few hundred meters of "dirt' taking a diversion through a park, that actually makes it a longer and not worthwhile.

However, now that down here is turning to spring and summer, the long way via the beach will be getting ridden soon, and if I can convince a) a few others and b) the wife, an Aussie Nuit De Bivi may be in order to spice up a few rides to/from work

Travis

Great Pics….makes me miss the Malverns, and living in the UK.
    Just got a new camera, so when the National Holidays finish, I'll take some of my lovely commute to work.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Ben_Haworth

Samuri – it didn't look *quite* like that yesterday. A waterproof camera would have been nice :-/

Trekster

This is the veiw of Mabie get on the way to work and from work;

crash_gav
    Free Member

Yesterday ride home

Looking from work.

View up the firth

Route choice, ST wins every time

Nice to meet Mrs Crash and Crash pooch

Home just in time before heavy rain appears.

cuckoo
    Free Member

A few from today

Some singletrack to start the day 🙂

down by the canal

on the way home

dry and dusty descent home

Simon

Couple of phone pics from this morning.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

great sunsets this time of year!

trail_rat
    Free Member

my view most days commuting from dyce(ish) into union street …..

some days the bus is behind me trying to run me down – other days the bus is actually a taxi and some scary days its an HGV hell bent on killing me

nostoc
    Free Member

I went along "the top road" this morning especially.

"The back road" is quite nice too.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

great sunsets this time of year!

Gary_M
    Free Member

Id love to ride to work , its just over 20 miles each way , but it would mean leaving the house at 5.15 in the morning , and there are no showers at work ..

stumpy_m4 my commute is 20 miles each way, although I leave at a more reasonable 7am. Our last office didn't have any facilities at all so it was baby wipes in the disabled toilet.

juan
    Free Member

here is mine taken yesterday eve.

Bernaard
    Free Member

Going

Coming home

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Views when cycling to work……..post your pics’ is closed to new replies.