Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Viewing an earlier version of anairbnb listing description that has been changed
  • oldtennisshoes

I booked a property on airbnb with a description which said the property had x, y, z features.

On arrival, z is missing, but the description on the airbnb site has also changed and the z feature is no longer showing.

Is there anyway I can view a change history, or cached property description which shows the features which were displayed when I made the booking?

I’ve tried google cache, but I’m not sure what I’m doing with it.

TIA

jekkyl

Oh drip feed some more….

Have you asked the owner why Z is missing? Ime most Airbnb owners are pretty reasonable. Partial refund perhaps.

I’m gonna go with..Wifi.

scaredypants

is googlecache the same as the waybackmachine ?

sl2000

This…

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1506/can-i-update-my-listing-description-or-amenities-after-a-guest-books-a-reservation

…suggests that you should be seeing the listing as it was when you booked.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

This…

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1506/can-i-update-my-listing-description-or-amenities-after-a-guest-books-a-reservation

…suggests that you should be seeing the listing as it was when you booked.

Yup, this. Make sure you log into your account to get the right version of the listing. If you’re really unsure then contact cuatocus service, they are normally pretty good. Failing all that, perhaps it never had Z in the listing in the first place?

oldtennisshoes

Thanks guys, very useful.

rene59
    Free Member

If anyone was wondering then x=dungeon, y=sex swing, z=resident gimp

oldtennisshoes

😀 if only it was that exciting!

It was the number of bedrooms vs beds in communal areas – either I’ve had a senior moment or there was some Italian licence which has since been corrected.

Either way, the conditions are amazeballs 🏂⛷🌞

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Viewing an earlier version of anairbnb listing description that has been changed’ is closed to new replies.