Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Video Blog – Distance and Perspective…
  • stooo
    Free Member

Hi All…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9UbWgzdf6w&context=C46bc064ADvjVQa1PpcFNTatrKPMvlimfyEYKQGfulS-9uNHHLarI=[/video]

I’ve started keeping a video diary to prepare for a big ride I’m doing in June in aid of Mind… Here’s the first VLOG I’ve done with the mountain bike, I thought I’d let you lot see it.

For more information – please take a look at My Biggest Journey

There’s plenty of information on my website about my reasons for doing this ride, but I don’t want to go on about it other than I’d really appreciate your support and i’ll gladly talk about my experience if anyone would like to know more.

Thanks for reading/watching.
    Stu

Shorty121
    Free Member

Enjoyed the video. What timescale will the distance be in?

stooo
    Free Member

Thanks Shorty!

It’s a 3 day ride. There’s details of the route on the site here: The route.

I’ll be putting more info up on the website in the next week, and the site is going through a big re-design.

Basically, I’m linking 4 business networking groups in Edinburgh, Darlington, Loughborough and London by bike – I’ll be key speaker at each group… talking about my journey and my experiences with mental illness.

samuri
    Free Member

Nice video. Way too quiet though.

whyterider19
    Free Member

Great stuff, thank you for posting up. Great video, nice to see something with a bit of soul. If your looking for another challenge try search for Rob Lee’s 1000 miles in April challenge.

stooo
    Free Member

Yeah, sorry -it is a bit quiet… not sure what happened there.

I’ve seen robs challenge – might have to sign up for that. I’ll most likely be racking a 1000 up in training for Biggest Journey.

Kevevs
    Free Member

All the best with this.

stooo
    Free Member

Thanks Kevevs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Video Blog – Distance and Perspective…’ is closed to new replies.