Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Vibrating eyeballs and peeing sensation on leg
  • mrsfry

So what’s causing the weirdness of ‘Vibrating eyeballs and peeing sensation on leg’ It only happens after i have stopped exercising

Or am i just a weirdo

PS

Eyeballs only vibrate side to side and not up and down…i have witnesses to confirm it’s real

mikewsmith

Do you mean pulsing eyeballs ie. twitching muscles?

http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-twitching.htm

Hmm, my missus got the wet leg thing when she was pregnant, it’s to do with nerves and such, probably best to speak to a doc.

Premier Icon cloudnine
    Subscriber

I’ve had the warm water on the leg thing.. Very weird sensation. Just seemed to disappear after a few months. I also get the vibrating eyeball when I’m stressed and tired. Never had both are of them do it at the same time though. My guess is a nerve being pinched or pressed in a joint.

mrsfry

Thanks chaps (Not Mikewsmith, who i will talk to later). It’s my actual eyeballs and the sensation that something is peeing on the side of my leg calf bit.

I guess i haven’t awoken my dormant X-Men gene 🙁

SammyC

I get the warm water on leg feeling occasionally after riding. I went to the dr about it and he said it’s probably a trapped nerve in my lower back and not too worry about it unless I started to get loss of feeling instead and then to come back.

I get it every now and again and just put it down to bodies are weird sometimes!

Or am i just a weirdo

Not necessarily either/or. Personal experience (not with eye vibrating) long ago disabused me of that notion.

Have any of your many, many cats been to Sub-Saharan Africa recently?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Vibrating eyeballs and peeing sensation on leg’ is closed to new replies.