Very tentative, see if there's any interest, FS, Intense SS MK1 Bling spec.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Very tentative, see if there's any interest, FS, Intense SS MK1 Bling spec.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Very tentative, see if there's any interest, FS, Intense SS MK1 Bling spec.
  • Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

I’m really not sure I want to sell this but if I’m overwhelmed with interest I could let it go to fund a new bike….

Intense Slopestyle MK1 in red, in medium (im 6’1) with fox dhx 5 shock, bearings recently changed.
    Lyrik U turns, 20mm maxle, coil, 115-160mm tf tuned last year but very little use since.
    Chris king hubs (gold) on Mavic EX729 with either 2.35 or 2.5 minions, up to you.
    Full XTR M970 2×9 drivetrain. That’s cranks, middle and granny rings, modded Shimano bashring, cassette, front and rear shadow (carbon) mech and shifters. XT BB (new) though.
    Yumeya chain
    M970 Brakes with Yumeya resevoir caps 203/183 rt76 rotors. Need a bleed but I’ll have that done before sale.
    125mm reverb.
    SDG bel air saddle
    Azonic X-tension pedals
    Sunline V1 stem.
    Raceface altas 785mm bars
    Cane Creek XXII headset and spare crown race for if you want to but a bigger fork on for alps trips (as i did :))

All the bits are in great condition (apart from the bars, they look gash, and are green, but function is fine), the frame is in fairly good nick, just a couple of cosmetic scrapes, but it’s an MTB, its meant to have them.

So tentative is this post i dont have an up to date pic, but obviously I’ll get more if there is interest.

Price? £1400? mail me with offers… Though I’m not looking to split yet.

osteo1

I know what you said but if you do split I would be interested in the lyriks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Very tentative, see if there's any interest, FS, Intense SS MK1 Bling spec.’ is closed to new replies.