Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • very cunning
  • Stoner
    Free Member

very cunning of the phantom superinjunction twitter leaker to include a false allegation about Jemima Khan and Jeremy Clarkson.

Since paper editors all know in whose name injunctions have been made, if there isnt an injunction they can print the name of someone, i.e. Khan. The absence in print of the other names leaked on twitter then has the implication that they are genuine injunctions because editors cant mention those people’s names under the terms of the injunctions, even if its to report that their names were being leaked!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/8502058/Jeremy-Clarkson-texts-Jemima-Khan-over-nightmare-super-injunction-claims-on-Twitter.html

coffeeking
    Free Member

celebrities, WGAF?

I don’t normally, but all this super injunction nonsense has got me intrigued now.
    Although, there’s a good chance that when I find out the names, it will be someone I’ve never heard of.
    I mean, I’ve seen Jeremy Clarkson on the telly, but who’s Jemima Khan ?

wwaswas

there was an interesting article on the guardian site.

just tweet the most outrageuos allegations about celebrities.

if any get deleted then they’re the true ones with a superinjuntion in place 🙂

grum
    Free Member

I’m too thick too understand the OP.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t know if it’s ‘very cunning’, as it sounds too complicated, and I’m too uninterested, to bother trying to work it out. But I’ll take your word for it.

So basically you’re saying that allegations of intimate pics of her :

with him :

are false ?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

This has pretty much completed my day.

ski
    Free Member

grum – Member

Me too, going to have a coffee and read it again.

Was not too hard to find the twitter leaker though 😉

Skoolshoes
    Free Member

Basically somebody leaked an allegation about Clarkson and Khan.
    Due to injunctions, editors can’t say whether it’s true or not because they’re not allowed to talk about it.

If it gets deleted, then it’s more than likely that it’s true… erm… I think?!!

wwaswas

no, the Khan one was untrue – the other 5 that the twitter user posted, by the fact there’s no discussion of them, can be considered to be true.

If the khan one was true no one woudl be talkign about it either.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

who’s Jemima Khan ?

She used to be Puddleduck until she married Ghengis.

molgrips
    Free Member

Genuine lol at Elf 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Ah ok I get it now. Skoolshoes, I *think the point is that they can talk about Clarkson, because there is no injunction – this then suggests that the other claims are true, but can’t me mentioned as there really is an injunction.

thebunk

Is there a hashtag or what have you that I shouldn’t be looking at?

Skoolshoes
    Free Member

Ah ok I get it now. Skoolshoes, I *think the point is that they can talk about Clarkson, because there is no injunction – this then suggests that the other claims are true, but can’t me mentioned as there really is an injunction.

That’s what I meant, just testing! 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Is there a hashtag or what have you that I shouldn’t be looking at?

@InjunctionSuper

That’s what I meant, just testing!

Of course 😉

boblo
    Free Member

Yawn, is it time for a coffee yet?

Moses

Thank you, Ernie, you’ve made my day.

I may not be rich or famous but at least I don’t look like Clarkson.

Jemima’s quite sweet, isn’t she?

boblo
    Free Member

She’s a Kahn after being married/manhandled by an ex Pakistani National Cricketist turned politician. Had quite a wealthy daddy too so won’t be too worried about her next Giro… 😉

<spot the stealth edit>

allthepies
    Free Member

Has quite a wealthy daddy too

Well she did have until he died.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Has quite a wealthy daddy too so won’t be too worried about her next Giro…

I dunno, have you seen the prices of the Xar? Nice helmet, mind you.

vinnyeh

I understand the thinking Stoner, but why use two people where there’s temptation to think ‘where there’s smoke there’s fire’… why not pick two totally disparate people- George Bush and Beyonce, for instance?

Let’s face it, there are more unexpected couplings than Khan and Clarkson…

Stoner
    Free Member

I imagine because just for a brief second one could believe it might be true, making it just a little less obvious that it’s a stalking horse gossip. Afterall they know each other socially.

maccruiskeen

Wouldn’t it be funny if all posts relating to Bush and Beyonce suddenly started disappearing now though 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

She used to be Puddleduck until she married Ghengis.

brilliant 😆

maccruiskeen

Having read the seemingly true allegations that accompany the demonstrably false one…………. They are very so-what. Gossip column tittle-tattle at best, with protagonists that in many cases you’d need a reminder as to who they were, undertaking acts that might not be to everyones taste, but which aren’t illegal, in some cases aren’t immoral, non of which are uncommon, and in any instance are only harmful to anyone at all (but not the wider public) if discussed openly. There is nothing of public interest there. However the papers have filled more column inches from not being able to print them than they could ever have hoped to if they had.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Trafigura.

maccruiskeen

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Trafigura.

thats what you’d imagine given the fuss the papers were making.

emma82
    Free Member

Those photos are grim.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘very cunning’ is closed to new replies.