Vertex frame, Fox F100s, and CrossRide wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Vertex frame, Fox F100s, and CrossRide wheels

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Vertex frame, Fox F100s, and CrossRide wheels
  • hp_source

Hi,

Just checking if you’ve put a typo in the advert as Crossrides are less than that new…

Crossrides @ CRC

if you mean’t £100 not 2, and they’re standard QR/6 bolt I may be interested.

Cheers

annacipullo

Rocky Mountain Vertex frame “ladies Only” edition in limited green/skulls design. Some paint scuff on the right hand side on the rear triangle. I’m not techy enough to put pictures on here so email me for some photos.
    See example here: http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20106/Singapore_Rocky_Mountain_Vertex_2009_Women_s_Mountain_Bike201065945446.jpg
    £250 ono

Fox F100RL forks in white. That’s the 100mm version of course. They have been ridden by one lady owner for just over a year. I’ve always ran them pretty firm and never bottomed them out, so functionally they are as good as new. Aesthetically, they have a few scuffs here and there, but Mojo can re-spray them for you if you’re that concerned! Again, see link above for example and I’ll email you photos if you want.
    £250 ono

Mavic CrossRide Disc rims on CrossRide Disc hubs with CrossRide bladed spokes. They’re CrossRides alright! Good nic. Straight. Stiff. Will even throw in my Continental FireXC Pros if you want them. Photos as above.
    £200 ono

I race most Southern races and all the Nationals and live in Swindon if you want to pick them up or have a look. If you need them posted, we’ll discuss costs.

Thanks for reading!
    Anna Cipullo
    Expert rider for Ultimate Fitness
    Currently 1st in Southern XC Series

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Vertex frame, Fox F100s, and CrossRide wheels’ is closed to new replies.