Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Verderers Trail – Forest of Dean
  • cany0n
    Free Member

Has anyone ridden the Verderers trail at FOD since they started work on it and diversions were added?

Heading there for the first time today – is it still worth doing or should I do some of the freeride trails instead? (Plus Freeminers)

cany0n
    Free Member

Test

Rickos
    Free Member

Still worth doing. All of the final sections are still in use plus you can always mess about on the jumps and drops lines and loads of other stuff to play on.

tetrode
    Free Member

All of the final sections are still in use

Only the very last final section is in use. The first two are being redone just like Dragon’s tail, as well as the first climb and descent so I’d avoid it for now since there’s not really anything to ride except Dragon’s tail.

salad_dodger

Rode it two days ago. Diversions are still in place so was a very quick spin round. The route seemed to be a never ending puddle. Hope summer arrives soon…

BlipBloop

Rode it this morning. Is 95% open.

To whoever trampled down the barrier on the final section just before dragons tail as you couldn’t bear to take a very short diversion on a fire road… well done. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Less grumpily – I hadn’t ridden this trail until April 2021. It’s great. I love how you can slot in a little bit of the downhills a few times towards the end of the circuit. No wonder the carparks are full at the moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Verderers Trail – Forest of Dean’ is closed to new replies.