Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ventoux – Bike and hear recommendations
  • sillysilly
    Free Member

Going to be nearby per chance, not at all for biking but seems sad to waste a good opportunity. Only hiccup is I have no gear at all.

Anyone know a good rental place that will also do shoes / helmets or will take a group of semi amateurs on an all in basis.

susepic

Lots of options in Bedoin and Malaucene on google.
    https://veloventoux.com/bike-rentals/ are also in that list, and they cropped up on another thread about accommodation near Ventoux recently. No experience, might be worth a look.

whytetrash

Literally every other shop around the towns locally seemed to be a bike shop…. a lot of them full of some lovely bits of kit, I’m sure a bit of emailing will get you sorted. Of the ascents the one from Sault was the prettiest and easiest I’d say

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    pedlad

Either on the same day as part of the loop, or another ride I highly recommend doing Dorge de la Nesque, starting at the Sault end and descending to Villes Sur Auzon. Think James bond car scene with cliff road giong through stone arches. One of my lifetime favourite moments on a bike of any sort.

beej

Gorge is a great recommendation – I’ve got a “lap of Ventoux” road route that includes it.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

I hired a Trek from La Route Ventoux. They are at kilometer 0 of the Bedoin-Ventoux route. I ascended that route, because its the classic ascent, then decended into Malaucenne then back to Bedoin via the Col de la Madeleine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.