Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Vegan Cyclist loses it at close passing driver.
  • jekkyl

okay okay, clickbait title BUT this guy does appear to heavily condone the vegan way of life. It could say scottish cyclist or ginger cyclist 😀
    language NSFW or kids.
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHsVWcihkh4&t=6s[/video]

the close pass can be seen in this video:
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxwgH04mFKA[/video]

robowns
    Free Member

Needs to get some meat down him.

willard

Alpina eh? Quite a rare car that, not many on the roads these days.

tjagain

Another one who needs to ride defensively – GET OUT OF THE GUTTER!

devash
    Free Member

Yawn. Too much conflict in the world.

BoardinBob

It wasn’t even that close

That Durianrider guy is a pretty angry chap. Amazed he’s not on here actually.

woodster

That car driver deserves a beating.

All the stickers in the world don’t make it an Alpina.

jam-bo

that was close?

tjagain

yup – illegal in aus and deliberately intimidating

jekkyl

illegal in aus and deliberately intimidating

putting stickers on your car?

funkweasel
    Free Member

Vegan cyclist needs to have a bacon butty and calm the **** down.

walleater

Well that just wasted 2 minutes of my life.

flange
    Free Member

Durianrider is a weapons grade bellend, I can’t stand the bloke. I bet the bloke in the Alpina twigged who it was and aimed for him…

jekkyl

as an aside, why do vegans feel it’s necessary to publicise their choice of food? like this guy with VEGAN on his ass and on his vest. It’s a bit weird, I don’t go around with a shirt saying ‘meat eater’ nobody cares bro.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If I got angry at every car that overtook me*, I’d never ride.

*Not to mention all the hours editing footage.

These PASSRAGE! videos are getting boring now.

poah
    Free Member

robowns – Member

Needs to get some meat down him

think he likes meat 😉

tjagain

I find I only get them when I lose concentration and forget to ride wide. Never get them when riding in primary

epicsteve
    Free Member

Had a prick in of all things a Rolls Royce deliberately buzz my wife and I (including blasting his horn) a couple of weeks back. No idea why – we were riding single file and there was no traffic coming the other way so didn’t even slow him down at all. Sadly I didn’t get the chance to ask him because while I caught up with him intending to ask(!) he jumped a red light and got away. The 1/2 mile or so chasing him down was my highest output so far since fitting a power meter!

If he hadn’t jumped the lights then the language in that video would have seemed very tame in comparison…

thomthumb
    Free Member

I find I only get them when I lose concentration and forget to ride wide. Never get them when riding in primary

+1

in my post near miss review; result is often – i should have been further out.

stanfree
    Free Member

What a blouse , the car was knowhere near him. He really is a bawbag and his youtube videos prove It. I’d imagine this was all done for a bit of publicity.

skids
    Free Member

not even close

P-Jay
    Free Member

I get all angry when I’m hungry too.

theotherjonv

green tyres on a blue bike – oh the humanity!!

Disc brakes too – he should have removed a wheel and slashed his face up with it.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Durianrider is a weapons grade bellend, I can’t stand the bloke.

Bit of an understatement there.

If all vegans were that twatish the whole vegan movement would have been pounded into a bloody pulp years ago.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Why did he overtake then pull over for an argument?

km79
    Free Member

If all vegans were that twatish

If?!?

anagallis_arvensis

Cracking video, I like his style!

convert

Being ill and bored I clicked on his channel….whaooo there! Also linked to his (recently ex) girlfriend’s channel. There are some messed up folk our there living odd messed up lives ‘to camera’ with even odder messed up sycophantic people addicted watching and commenting on their every utterance. WTF has happened to the human race.

kayak23

jekkyl – Member
    as an aside, why do vegans feel it’s necessary to publicise their choice of food? like this guy with VEGAN on his ass and on his vest.

They don’t…it’s just a facet of his already immeasurable knobbishness. I expect was he not vegan, he’d still suffer from the former affliction.

There are just as many T-shirts proclaiming that the wearer eats meat. WGAF?

mickmcd
    Free Member

Being ill and bored I clicked on his channel….whaooo there! Also linked to his (recently ex) girlfriend’s channel. There are some messed up folk our there living odd messed up lives ‘to camera’ with even odder messed up sycophantic people addicted watching and commenting on their every utterance. WTF has happened to the human race.

I have been engrossed for 2 hours

the I dumped him cause he couldn’t get it up… video was rofl tastic mental

devash
    Free Member

Fortunately nothing. The Internet has simply allowed the small amount of cocks in this world to broadcast their cockishness to a wider audience.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I wear mine as its a good way to annoy people who dont care apparently:wink:

Why do they have to wear club colours or why do they need to have the brand of their bike on it or Rapha or wear t-shirts about bikes when not on a bike

Some folk like to tell you things like their musical tastes or hobbies or food they eat on their t-shirts – I am surprised you have only ever encountered vegans who do this.

I dont know why they wish to share this probably because they care.

tjagain

It never ceases to amaze me how anti bike this forum sometimes is. That was clearly a close punishment pass – remember its a wide angle lens. the car could easily have gone another 2 m wider but didn’t ‘cos he was wanting to scare the cyclist and was overtaking on a bend

funkmasterp

Sadly that just seemed like the average pass to me. In my experience it’s rare somebody actually gives the right amount of space or hangs back until it’s safe to pass.

The cyclist is taking it a bit far though. Getting angry is fine, but semi incoherent swear rambling solves nothing. Was the driver male or female? Looks like a bloke, but appears to have the voice of a ten year old girl.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I quite like Durianrider. He talks crap but I find him strangely entertaining. Totally over the top. I didn’t think the driver passed him that closely, but doing it on a blind corner is a bit rude manoeuvre and deserved that point to be made to him. But acting like that and getting all angry just loses him the moral high ground and undermines his argument. If I were the driver and faced with a super angry cyclist I think i’d argue back for the sake of it even though i’d know I was in the wrong. Some people need to grow up and realise they’re no longer on the school playground and threatening fifty-cuffs is just a bit lame. But knowing Durianrider i’d probably just sit back and enjoy the show.

tjagain

funkmaster – your average pass is under a metre? ‘cos thats what that one looked like to me.

Junkyard
    Free Member

its close but we have all had closer

If you choose to stop it can only be to explain the rules and why it was not safe
    It never works so I never bother.

tjagain

Junkyard – I have got apologies for close passes from car drivers – usually when going with the line – “you scared me”

funkmasterp

funkmaster – your average pass is under a metre? ‘cos thats what that one looked like to me.

Pretty much, that’s why I mentioned it. One of the reasons I stopped riding and started walking to work. Narrow roads and impatient cockwombles leaves little passing space.

Junkyard
    Free Member

well you are either more diplomatic or persuasive than me

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Vegan Cyclist loses it at close passing driver.’ is closed to new replies.