Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)
  • Van thread, 4 bike, gazebo, kit, which one?
  • weeksy

I bought one of these lights.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155077277327?var=455253380488

It’s actually pretty decent. Also magnetic so i can stick it up on the van side/roof/door/wherever needed.

I’ve just bought a 2nd one actually.

It’ll last 4-6 hours between charging, which is plenty in truth. But plugs into a USB charger to charge up which is fine too.

matt_outandabout

We have one of those in OAB’s van – it works really well and ace at sticking on any metal surface (including outdoors) when needed. He has 2x other wired in similar lights in main van, and a triple USB charger port – so he can charge that light, bike lights & phone.

monkeyboyjc

That looks great – I’ve a rear light pack in my van but I’m sure one or two of these would be useful.

Tracey

We have one on the roof inside of the garage in the camper. We tend to remove it when travelling as on a couple of occasions its fallen off, its not mounted permanent and the magnets could do with been a bit stronger

weeksy

The thing that I love about the van is days like today, ride, have fun, throw bikes in back and drive straight to the brewery for a pint or two. Don’t have to think of plans or ideas.

monkeyboyjc

It’s the absolutely no faff I love…. Put bikes in, take them out. No boot/tow mounts, taking wheels off/on etc. 👍 Even a small van is great.

ta11pau1

And no worrying about whether a passing scrote is currently unbolting various parts from your bike as it sits locked to the rack…

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.