Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • V12 0% credit. How much does it cost the retailer?
  • nedrapier

Just that, really!

8% ?

On 3K, for example.

chiefgrooveguru

Off the top of my head, it was about 10% I think, when we looked into it a few years ago. Might have been more, up to 15%. The amount they take varies depending on the interest and time period (and probably your turnover through them). It was certainly significant!

simon_g

8-10% I think. Remember though they’d pay fees of 2-3% on a credit card transaction.

jblewi
    Free Member

Why do you want to know?

Genuine question not being a knob about it.

benpinnick

6.5 to 21% at 6 and 48m respectively. Whatever term you pick will be in that range.

Credit cards cost 1-3 depending on the issuer but personal domestic should be low 1s.

kerley
    Free Member

Why do you want to know?

Guessing so they can try and get a deal and say I will give you 10% less for cash otherwise I will use V12?

peter1979
    Free Member

When I tried to get a new bike back in July (Whyte e180s) the dealer local to me said they wouldn’t sell the one as I wanted to pay 3k cash and 3k 0% 12months using the V12 platform. The dealer simply said they would sell them quickly without using finance and that was that. Ended up getting the bike online from a shop over 100 miles away and I’ve had a few problems since which has soured the experience a little for such an expensive purchase. I would have loved to have bought local but due to stock shortage it just wasn’t possible.

nedrapier

Cheers all. Chap on the phone said it didn’t cost them anything which I knew couldn’t be right.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘V12 0% credit. How much does it cost the retailer?’ is closed to new replies.