Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • I’m A Celebrity!
  • theotherjonv

WTAF?

tillydog
    Free Member

I reckon Hancock has paid an army of goons to vote for him because he wants so desperately to win.

revs1972
    Free Member

I think recent history has taught us, that the British public shouldn’t be let near any kind of voting 😉😎

dazh

One of my mates has a crazy theory that Matt Hancock has been put into this to dilute public opinion in advance of the covid enquiry. It’s quite interesting given how far he’s got.

RustySpanner

Can’t watch him.

Didn’t watch Dorries or Widdecombe in Strictly either.

I find the concept of the rehabilitation of Tories via Reality TV abhorrent.

dudeofdoom

One of my mates has a crazy theory that Matt Hancock has been put into this to dilute public opinion in advance of the covid enquiry. It’s quite interesting given how far he’s got.

TBH he’s got his £400,000 and softened peoples opinion of him,win win and becoming a celebrity will help his political career or just get him more celebrity gigs and as you say may have an impact on the publics opinion to the enquiry but I doubt that was the first thing on his mind with the £££ signs.

I find it frightening.

Kryton57

I voiced a similar theory to Mrs K last night. I have this funny feeling it’s been fixed, I’m betting he’ll come second, because winning it really would cause an outrage and I suspect hurt the future ratings. Let’s see.

And then, here’s Tindals revelations on highlights and after the show, that Hancock has been ensuring his name and number is placed in front of the camera. He can’t help himself, he’s manipulating the public again, some have been fooled by 3 weeks of acting.

Harry_the_Spider

Really hope that Hancock doesn’t win. He has no personality. Voting for him isn’t voting for him, because he offers nothing. It is a vote for letting the ****ers off.

Our house has maxed out on votes for Jill.

dudeofdoom

I voiced a similar theory to Mrs K last night. I have this funny feeling it’s been fixed, I’m betting he’ll come second, because winning it really would cause an outrage and I suspect hurt the future ratings. Let’s see.

(TBH I’d forgotten how long it’s been running for – 20 years)

Even if he wins it’s a load of new celebs next time, I can’t see an outrage as people are voting for him(?) so clearly people want him to win/stay.

Could be another of those protest votes thou 🙂

frankconway

Should have put £20 on Jill Scott to back up my view – third post on page 1.

revs1972
    Free Member

100% agree there is some sort of fix going on ( vote rigging on an Ant & Dec production ain’t nothing new is it 😉)
    Couldn’t see why the public would keep him in . If he was pissing the others off then they would vote to keep him in , if he was failing trials they would keep him in.
    He had a knowing look every time he was told “it’s not you”. Someone even mentioned he never had his bag next to him either when they were told who were going . I don’t know if that was true though

jag61

Well I was hoping for a snorkel failure but Jill or Owen ftw😁😁

Harry_the_Spider

Jill Scott wins and the news is still all about Hancock.

Hopefully some of the shit from the Michelle Mone PPE robbery will stick to him.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.