Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Uvex helmets
  • miranmtb
    Free Member

The foam pads on my 3 year old Uvex Xp helmet were worn so I contacted them if it is possible to get replacement pads and where from.
    A week later a full set of replacement pads is my mailbox free of charge.
    Good job Uvex for great customer support.

dukeduvet

that is good! Just ordered myself a Uvex Xp cc after reading positive reviews and this only helps. Bargain price too at £45.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

How did you contact them? I want to get hold of a couple of spare helmet strap retainers for my xp and my son’s Hero helmet. Filled the form on the website in. Is there an email adress you used?

miranmtb
    Free Member

@ir_bandito : Just the contact form at http://www.uvex-sports.com/de-en/contact/ and selected spare parts, filled my data including my address …
    Didn’t get any email response from them, just the pads in the mail.

mboy
    Free Member

Been wearing an XP CC for the last few weeks

Definitely the most comfy MTB lid I’ve ever used!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Cheers.

Gee76
    Free Member

had my XP for coupla years now and its rather good. V light, reasonable coverage and great adjustment/fit. The indexed buckle is good for a bit extra gasp gurning room on climbs too:)

Not needed it so far but great to hear customer service is as good as the product.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ve just had an email from someone at Raleigh asking for my postal address (I didn’t put it on the online form)

Looking promising 🙂

matt_outandabout

Another Uvex XP fan here. Best fitting helmet I have had, light and OK venting. The around the head adjustment means it sits very well on my huge noggin, yet also fits a small child without sticking out the back loads. Cheap too…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Uvex helmets’ is closed to new replies.