USWE packs or alternative?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • USWE packs or alternative?
  • jayx2a

My EVOC stage pack is not the most comfortable so was looking at alternatives and these keep popping up on my FB.

Only want something small so the Airbourne 3 looks good.

Anyone tried them? How comfortable is the harness?

Alternatively what other packs people running? 1.5-2L bladder and minimal storage for mini tool energy bar etc.

Premier Icon StuE
    Subscriber

I bought one of these https://off.road.cc/content/review/bags/camelbak-chase-bike-vest-review-3004
    after reading the Singletrack review,love the pockets on the front

Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

I have the USWE and use it without the clip on pocket for Marathons.  It doesn’t move it’s light, I don’t have to stop at feed stations.

I like it.

jayx2a

There is a new version of the Airbourne 3 coming with new features but not sure what they are lol.

Old one is going cheaper now though.

mikewsmith

It doesn’t move it’s light,

+1 just does its thing and good even unclipped

mark90

I use an EVOC stage 12, find it comfortable and unobtrusive in use. However the Ergon BE packs are the most secure of any pack I have tried, not tried a USWE though. The BE1 or 2 should suit your requirements.

jayx2a

Seen Airbourne 3 pretty cheap so might give it a go!

I had an Airborne 15 for a short while and didn’t get on with it at all – for me it moved around much more than a normal pack (whether part loaded or full). YMMV and the small ones might be different.

muddy247

I’ve had a few USWE packs, been very impressed. The first F4 Peaty edition back was great, replaced it with the Patriot model with back protector which had just saved me more injuries in a recent car rear ending me crash!
    Ive also got the Airbourne 2 pack. 1.5 litre bladder and enough room for basic essentials. Really lightweight and comfy- used more for running but great on the bike if don’t need to carry much.

jayx2a

Airbourne 3 is the same as the 2 with the added pouch I think.

Brilliant packs got a three and a nine, so stable and comfy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.