Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Useless lbs
  • MountainMutant
    Free Member

Gave the road bike a bit of a clean down today.

Been having some shoddy shifting of late and during the wash saw that the problem was a missing bolt holding the mech hanger on . It was loose and moving.

Soze I make a special effort to pack the kids in the car and trek to my lbs for a mech hanger bolt.

THe LaZy friking owner of the shop was sat on his SHOrt arse watching the cycling on his plasma and couldnt even stand up the useless shister to serve me. He didn’t know that I wasn’t about to drop a few k on some bling wheels.

I asked for a bolt and he frigging just sat there on his short arse and says his mechanic is in tomorrow come back then! Not the slightest bit of effort to look in his tool box which was on full display.. What a ****.

Well shortie…I will not be back tomorrow. In fact I never will. What a ****. .

So Le Peleton cycles in winchmore hill Sorry I disturbed you from your tv but you’re a ****…or have I already said that.?

MM

This post has been brought to you buy a bottle of Shiraz and a steak and chips.

scaredypants

I thought you’d know – all roadies are surly bastards who never even say hello

M6TTF
    Free Member

Haha, brilliant, great way to run a business

robsoctane
    Free Member

I love a tale after plonk, keep it going… 😉

+1 for use of CaPs.

Kevevs
    Free Member

man need bolt. Man find man with bolt. Man buy many bolt. man have box of many bolt.

Next time you are the man with bolt. man learn.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

I felt like turning round and telling him what a nob jockey he was. Shop is full of Italian bling for sHort people so no good for me..

I iwill tell him I’m a Rapha man and to shove his bolt. ****

andyl
    Free Member

not a bad rant. Could have done with more wit. Not sure about the wheels line.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Did I S aY he was SHoRT

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah you did, and personally, I’m quite glad he treated you with the contempt you clearly deserve. 😆

Ha ha!

Shortist.

SamB
    Free Member

I cycle past that place on the way to and from work. Was wondering if it was much cop – guess I know the answer now 🙂

TooTall
    Free Member

I iwill tell him I’m a Rapha man

That’ll cut him deep – you go, girl!

😐

Junkyard
    Free Member

Shortist.

no he is not you are 😀

mr_mills
    Free Member

Shortist.

No – you’re the shortest

mr_mills
    Free Member

And great minds think alike when it comes to “short” jokes

MountainMutant
    Free Member

He had a fully blinged Look on SRAM red and zips my five year old would have fitted!

What do you ride Sam? Im a fellow green lanes sprinter

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What, you and Junky?

Great minds? 😯

You’ve obviously got altitude sickness. Must be that thin air up there making you feel faint and dizzy, and affecting your judgement…

Kevevs
    Free Member

leave it!

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆 nice retort

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh! You like that one innit? 😀

inbred853

On another note, went into my LBS today that is mainly road orientated and got two lock nuts for my ancient DT Swiss hub for nought. I only needed one, but the bloke dug in his spares bin and got two matching new nuts
    Also old me that he could order anything I needed via Madison etc.
    And he was about average height as well, bonus.
    Forza Cycles, Llantwit Major

mr_mills
    Free Member

He’s not short. He’s far away.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Actually, amongst STWers there is a correlation between loveliness and height. The smaller folk are, the lovelier.

EG:

Mamadirt; tiny, yet lovely. SueW, Emsz, Kof9, CG, Aleigh; all small, and lovely. 🙂

Cynic al, TJ, Bullheart, Junky, Binners- all tall, and horrible. 🙁

Scientifically proven.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

It wasnt Shorter Rochford. They would have sorted me a bolt.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Did I S aY he was SHoRT

No, you said sat on his SHOrt arse
    Which we assume you MEAN, he was short.
    Like me. I have no sympathy, so **** off you LANKY tw*t, & I hope you bang your head on something you forgot to duck for.

PS, I’ve got a bucket full of bolts, to suit most applications, but because your’e obviously shortist, you can’t have any. 😆

Kevevs
    Free Member

medium sized = Whateverrr…

note: Elfin doesn’t put himself in that bracket of loveliness. That’s an aberration to the statistical mean. can someone do a graph? I love a good graph!

MountainMutant
    Free Member

PS, I’ve got a bucket full of bolts, to suit most applications, but because your’e obviously shortist, you can’t have any

Speak up I can’t hear you down there

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

have no sympathy, so -off you LANKY tw*t, & I hope you bang your head on something you forgot to duck for.

😆

(Cackles gleefully)

That’s an abberation to the statistical mean.

😥

No you’re mean.

And smelly.

Kevevs
    Free Member

get yer tyres on!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

He didn’t know that I wasn’t about to drop a few k on some bling wheels

Yes he did, with a single glance!

And he was watching cycling. You can’t expect him to attend to your paltry needs when there’s an important race to watch. 🙄

Now go back and apologise.

2/10

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Kev, Kev!

Get some Haribo Tangfastics, innit?

Kevevs
    Free Member

all in good time. I’ve got soooo much meat in the freezer. you get the sugary stuff.

squeeze in lbs relevance: they’re opening a new massive West End Cycles in Llandudno Junction OMG!

tazzymtb

No you’re mean.

is that a pun about his average height 😉

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Actually, amongst STWers there is a correlation between loveliness and height. The smaller folk are, the lovelier.

EG:

Mamadirt; tiny, yet lovely. SueW, Emsz, Kof9, CG, Aleigh; all small, and lovely.

Cynic al, TJ, Bullheart, Junky, Binners- all tall, and horrible.

Scientifically proven

Ahem.

You’re an ugly short-legged gnome – what does that do for your theory? 😛

muddydwarf
    Free Member

EG:

Mamadirt; tiny, yet lovely. SueW, Emsz, Kof9, CG, Aleigh; all small, and lovely.

Cynic al, TJ, Bullheart, Junky, Binners- all tall, and horrible.

Scientifically proven

Ahem.

You’re an ugly short-legged gnome – what does that do for your theory? 😛

muddydwarf
    Free Member

So good i apparently had to say it twice!! 😆

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Useless lbs’ is closed to new replies.