Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • used pc parts
  • scraprider
    Free Member

My old gaming pc is due an upgrade so going to have mobo , cpu , ram , gfx card for sale, cant be botherd with eblag so looking for some shops or companys that may buy them, not expecting a fortune for them tho, exeter area cheers.
    Darren

mboy
    Free Member

err, you’ll be lucky. I’d say ebay is about your only hope really, unless you get lucky in the classifieds on a forum.

Just for the record, what you selling… If any of it is compatible with my machine, might be after an upgrade or two currently… So tell me what ya got…

scraprider
    Free Member

yea i thought that mate tbh just thought i would give it a go.
    items are
    2 gb ram
    asus A8N32 DELUX NFORCE4 MOBO
    GEFORCE 8800GTS 640 MB GFX CARD
    AMD ATHLON 64 CPU 3700+ socket 939
    WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT MULTI MEDIA PC
    😀
    cheers
    Darren.

Northwind

Overclockers UK has a good classifieds section on their website, though I think you need a minimum post number before you can use it.

Trying to sell it as a lump, you might find it worthwhile to get a cheapo case and drive and build it back up.

mboy
    Free Member

Ooooh, pics of the GFX card if you would…

Might be interested in that (if the price was right).

shaxi
    Free Member

i agree that Overclockers is a good site for that ,why not have a try there !
    good luck ,guy !

float
    Free Member

ill give you a tenner for the graphics card 😀

Cougar

I’ll give you fifty quid for the lot.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I’d take Cougar’s offer after multiplying it by 5!

jonk

I sell old PC stuff on the Micromart classifieds.

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Same dilemma, will be looking for tips.

By the way, I’ve got an Antec Sonata case, power supply, LCD screen, keyboard, mouse up for grabs – if someone wants to stick scraprider’s innards in there you’ll have a great looking basic spec home desktop PC! 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

gravity-slave – Member
    By the way, I’ve got an Antec Sonata case, power supply, LCD screen, keyboard, mouse up for grabs – if someone wants to stick scraprider’s innards in there you’ll have a great looking basic spec home desktop PC!

What LCD screen is that? I need a large one more than 20″ as I am thinking of building up a spare PC …. Antec Sonata case might be too big as I have a mATX spare mobo.

scraprider
    Free Member

Cheers lads , will look around, cant see the classfieds on overclockers tho, mboy email me your best offer will wizz some pics over ot you like.again cheers lads.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘used pc parts’ is closed to new replies.