Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • USE outlet sale
  • dyna-ti

Thought I’d buy my bits before posting this up to you vultures.
    https://www.exposure-use.com/Brands/Ultimate-USE/Outlet-Store

Bought a 720mm carbon riser and a carbon sumo post for £51 inc postage. Good deal.

willard

Holy gods that’s cheap. Sadly, not quite so cheap once shipping to Sweden is added, so that’s me out of lovely carbon goodness

binners

Thanks for that. Utterly gratuitous and unnecessary carbon fibre goodies purchased 😃

matt_outandabout

Which reminds me, I have a USE Helix Dropper to sell for half price as a new unwanted prize…

dyna-ti

Just to add –

In the last stages of the payment procedure it says PAY BY CREDIT CARD This isnt the only option, you can use visa debit too, it should actually read pay by card. So if you dont have a credit card it doesnt matter, just click and it gives you more options.

No paypal unfortunately, but i guess everyone has a debit card.

alan1977
    Free Member

nice one.. seat post for the gravel bike ordered 🙂

mlpinto
    Free Member

Nice – thanks. Cheap carbon seatpost incoming!

dovebiker

Cheap carbon bars ordered!

Big-Bud
    Free Member

Be careful using a debit card online @dyna-ti your not covered the same as when using a credit card…or that certainly used to be the case but I could be completely out of touch

crazy-legs

Replacement carbon bars for the CX incoming, thanks for the heads up!

matt_outandabout

Aye, mrs_oab is going to have some spiffing new flat bars and seatpost when she is back on the bike. 👍

Sadly all the titanium posts were sold out, I was trying to get for my do it all bike.

dyna-ti

Be careful using a debit card online @dyna-ti your not covered the same as when using a credit card…or that certainly used to be the case but I could be completely out of touch

It probably still is, but i dont see issue this being from Exposure.. Plus some of the guys off the retrobike forum have already bought and received their carbon/Ti goodies.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Be careful using a debit card online @dyna-ti your not covered the same as when using a credit card…

Visa and mastercard both extend the protection of the CCA to their debit cards so whilst they’re not legally responsible for the transaction in the same way they’re still happy to go to bat if needed.

cookeaa

Cheers OP, got myself a EVO91 Carbon Seat Post to save some weight and soften the ride on the gravel bike.

Pulled myself back from the Carbon drop bars though, very cheap, but I don’t really need them…

Some proper bargains.

crazy-legs

Has anyone else bought something and not had email confirmation?

Bought a set of bars on my phone as soon as I saw this PSA. Transaction went through fine and I took a screenshot of the order confirmation page but not had an email…

I’m sure it’ll be fine – Exposure / USE are up there at the top of my list of reliable professional companies. Normally you get an email within a few seconds to confirm it though.

bigginge

I ordered some stuff on Friday (bars and replacement helmet light mount) and still haven’t had a confirmation email come through. I can see the order in my account section but it’s not a nice feeling to be left hanging like this. Hopefully something will come through early next week when everyone is back at work.

garethjw

Check your junk mail for the confirmation email- that’s where mine was. Thanks for tip off, OP!

crazy-legs

Ah, I have now had an email from USE.
    To tell me that the bars I ordered were out of stock so they’ve refunded me…

To be fair, it did say low stock at the time I ordered them so if there were lots of orders going through simultaneously, I’m not surprised. Oh well.

dovebiker

Yes, got the email of doom – bars no longer in stock, but the website still shows stock/taking orders…

matt_outandabout

Mine was in junk – and on the way.

bigginge

I still haven’t had an email from USE but I have had one from Royal Mail telling me I should be getting my parcel tomorrow. Fingers crossed all the bits are in there.

dyna-ti

Bad news on the rejection email. I think if its an immediate confirmation, then they have them and if not, then not. I guess they’re not being quick updating the site as to whats sold out and what isnt. Thats just annoying. I’m sorry not everyone managed to get what they wanted 🙁

I’ve just had my confirmation the post office has them and will deliver tomorrow morning. So anyone who’s ordered and is waiting, that’s about 4 days start to finish. I also asked couple of the members on retrobike who’d received their orders, and they were about 4 days too.

I suppose its best to bookmark the link as another place for lucky deals, maybe look back in now and again. Maybe its a seasonally type sale. 😕

Maybe they’ll have the same offers on their lights 😆 Wouldn’t that be nice.

branes

Seatpost ordered on the weekend, turned up today. Cheers OP!

winston
    Free Member

They do have lights in the outlet store – I bought a Strada 600 with 50% off several years ago and they had Diablo’s and Maxx D’s in fairly recently with around 30%-40% off.

bigginge

Got my bars today. Still no sign of any email at all from USE. So odd online shopping experience but I guess fairly happy with the outcome.

cookeaa

I emailed them as the money had gone out but no emails received yet.

I did screen shot the checkout screen with order No at least.

timbur
    Free Member

They’re having issues with confirmation emails.
    I went old school yesterday and called them to see if my order was valid or not.
    Received a DHL delivery confirmation shortly afterwards.
    Tim

cookeaa

I guess I’ll hang on and see if I get an email, a parcel or a refund.

Perhaps we’ve all gotten a bit too used to the immediacy of modern commerce, I think it’s quite nice to have a bit of an indeterminate wait for your goodies. Like the old days of mail ordered stuff…

mlpinto
    Free Member

I didn’t get any confirmation or dispatch email either, but my seat post arrived yesterday and looks great.

I went back to order some bars yesterday and they showed ‘low stock’, but after adding to my basket it updated to ‘no stock’ at the last stage of the payment process. This morning the page has updated to show ‘out of stock’

I’m happy to have grabbed a bargain while I could, but if anyone gets some 720mm riser bars and decides they are not for them, please let me know 😉

binners

I didn’t get a confirmation email but my goodies arrived yesterday. My hardtail is now sporting a lovely new set of carbon bars and the road bike a rather nice carbon seatpost.

I went back on yesterday and ordered some carbon bars for the road bike to match the post. Seemed rude not to at that price

Thanks again for the heads up @dyna-ti

cookeaa

Lovely, they replied to my enquiry and it’s apparently due today.

cookeaa

Yep, got home and it’s arrived, very nice light post it’s going to take a substantial chunk of weight off my gravel bike.

Cheers again OP!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.