• This topic has 16 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by lcj.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Use for car tyres??
  • Offroading
    Free Member

About a year back i had an accident involving a pothole which lead to two tyres blowing on the car. Just the sidewalls that are damaged – tried to claim etc etc but got no where.

Anyway tyres have been sat for a while now. Made even worse when they were damaged they were only about 2 weeks old 😥

Just wondering – is there any use for them or just scrap them/recycle ??

Zedsdead
    Free Member

grow potatoes in them

Smee
    Free Member

Bonfire in front of the council offices?

waynekerr
    Free Member

You will actually have to pay to get rid of them, I took some to the recycling two years back & they would not take them, they told me to take them to a tyre depot who will charge you, not much though. They have to pay to have them taken away, never noticed the charge on your bill when you get new ones fitted?
    Try giving them to a farmer, they use them to cover the polythene sheets on their silage pits.

rich-6
    Free Member

They make good engine stands

snaps
    Free Member

Buy a chimp?

lcj

Done thing round here is to hook them over speed cameras and set alight – burns for ages and sees to the camera good and proper! :mrgreen:

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Bed side table?

Stack the two and use wood to top it off.

Offroading
    Free Member

Garden loo perhaps. Behind the shed, bet they’d be comfy.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

tie them to a tree for local children to swing in or grow spuds, taking them to your local tyre dealer will incurr a fee but I believe there was something about pre paid response envelops in junk mail being stuck to them and sent back to Capital One etc

cheshmatt
    Free Member

I believe there was something about pre paid response envelops in junk mail being stuck to them and sent back to Capital One etc

😆

AlasdairMc

Several of them laid on the ground in a row will provide a Krypton Factor/army assault course theme to your back garden

aracer
    Free Member

Resistance training for polar explorers.

JoB
    Free Member

turn them into swings

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Is that an elaborate c@ck ring?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Garden loo perhaps. Behind the shed, bet they’d be comfy.

Jesus, how big is your ass?

lcj

Jesus, how big is your ass?

When he comes, I imagine that wont be one of the first questions asked of him.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Use for car tyres??’ is closed to new replies.