• This topic has 272 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 273 total)
  • US Election
  • Northwind

jambalaya – Member

These idiots thinking they’ve scored some petty points regarding Mussolini better hope the Democrats can come up with something better or Trump will be President.

Luckily, the entire Democrat campaign isn’t based on one website trolling Trump for cheap laughs.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I hope so Northwind but I am gravely concerned

chewkw
    Free Member

Democrats will play their “trump card” using that Clinton woman … that woman! That woman is disgusting … 🙄

jambalaya – Member
    I hope so Northwind but I am gravely concerned

Yes, this will be a lesson to so many years of PC overdrive coz people are really fed up with this artificial feeling.

People are people coz some just don’t get on with each other and when they have enough of PC that’s when things turn nasty.

This will be an awakening call to all and I hope Trump will win to change the political atmosphere for a while.

However, I don’t wish to see him pass down his power (assuming if he gets his Presidency power) to his sons coz that will be a disaster.

grahamt1980

I still think trump is a plant for the Democrats to destroy the republicans properly.

GrahamS

These idiots thinking they’ve scored some petty points regarding Mussolini better hope the Democrats can come up with something better or Trump will be President.

It was just a silly prank – though I imagine that for some Trump supporters it confirms their fear of being sneered at by nerdy liberal intellectuals.

For a much more cutting and effective attack on Trump (also from a nerdy weak liberal) see the “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver” video I posted ^^ (YouTube version available in the other Trump thread).

GrahamS

that woman! That woman is disgusting …

As it is chewkw I’m almost afraid to ask, but “Why?”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I was trying to avoid asking too, I’m not expecting the answer to make much sense

chewkw
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

that woman! That woman is disgusting …

As it is chewkw I’m almost afraid to ask, but “Why?” [/quote]

She is being too eager to be PC so something is not right.

Trump on the other hand is downright in your face …

Both shite
    but I rather have someone to kick the system to show respect to the real feeling of the people. i.e. if they are nasty then at least we know damn well they are nasty. Not pretending to be someone they are not.

edit: you cannot change the people or force people to change coz that process belongs to the individual. You respect them regardless and you do not cross path.

molgrips
    Free Member

But Trump is an imbecile – did you not notice?

chewkw
    Free Member

molgrips – Member

I know he is especially with that hairdo but he is easy to deal with whereas this PC thingy is getting on my t*Ts. It must be smashed because it is so bloody pretentious. I mean being PC is one thing but taking people for a fool thinking that they cannot see it coming is really taking the mickey. A disgusting underestimation of the masses … this PC disease will spread to the entire globe and in certain part of the world this disease will cause massive upheaval. It must be nipped in the bud.

Twodogs

Um….wtf?

chewkw
    Free Member

Twodogs – Member
    Um….wtf?

Nothing to see so move on …

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It’s a bit early for the sherry Chewy!

GrahamS

this PC disease will spread to the entire globe

Ah the great PC terror: “What if the entire world starts treating each other with respect? Where will the madness end?” 😆

TooTall
    Free Member

that woman! That woman is disgusting

You have some real anger issues. I can’t tell whether your issues are about the individual, the woman, all American women, all people to the left of the GOP or any other group I’ve missed.

I don’t think PC means what you think it means.

LHS
    Free Member

The best thing to happen to the Democratic party is Trump getting the nomination. It will mean a clear walk to the presidency for Hillary.

Don’t be fooled by the primary caucus, only the crazies come out and vote and is a very small handful of the population – e.g in Nevada 35000 people voted for Trump. That is 0.1% of the population of Nevada!!

Where it could get interesting and slightly concerning is if Rubio or Cruz gain traction and get the nomination. Then Trump will run as an independent, Bloomberg will step in as an independent and with the financial backing that Bernie is getting and this being is only shot at the presidency I would not rule him out as running as an independent either. Then there would be 5 names on the ticket and that is a whole different ball game.

Drumpf as a democratic stooge? Maybe, stranger things have happened. If he is, then I will credit it him with a higher level of intelligence than I currently do.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

and a ban on Muslims

that’s not quite accurate – he was proposing a temporary ban until the administration ‘figured out’ what was happening and where all the hatred was coming from and what to do about it. He even mentioned respecting mosques.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video

molgrips
    Free Member

I know he is especially with that hairdo but he is easy to deal

You’d rather have an idiot in charge of the world’s biggest economy, with his finger on the nuclear button, than someone who’s PC and respects others?

FFS

dazh

The best thing to happen to the Democratic party is Trump getting the nomination. It will mean a clear walk to the presidency for Hillary.

I keep reading this. Other than the fact that Trump is an idiot, what basis does it have? 8 years ago Clinton couldn’t even motivate her own supporters to give her the nomination, she has none of her husband’s charisma and all the baggage, and is being pushed by a fringe candidate despite all her apparent advantages. Add to this the fact that the US is in an anti-establishment mindset then Clinton is very far from a dead-cert.

molgrips
    Free Member

Whilst his fans are very vociferous, I suspect that Trump’s support in the wider country isn’t that good.. anyone got figures?

LHS
    Free Member

The main GOP voters will not support Trump. Even if it means not voting. He does not have support of the mainstream. Don’t let the Caucus fool you.

jambalaya
    Free Member

LHS you are wrong (edit IMO). They fear/hate Democrats/Clinton more than they disagree with Trump

jambalaya
    Free Member

Is he less smart than George W ? GW won two terms.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y96iyHBhIe0[/video]

Gay Donald. Even better than cockney gangster.

LHS
    Free Member

Jambalaya, we will see. I think you will find you are in fact wrong (IMO).

molgrips
    Free Member

Is he less smart than George W ?

Much less, IMO.

ninfan
    Free Member

Hmm, is sounding “gay” supposed to be funny now? Didn’t we leave that behind somewhere in the early eighties with Larry Grayson and John Inman?

kimbers

Yeah he’s a fair bit dimmer than bush and look at the bit of a mess that is Bush’s legacy in the middle East and beyond !
    Imagine what Trump could achieve!?!!?!

jambalaya
    Free Member

I really believed he could not win the nomination let alone the Presidency. Now I think he may well win both, the nomination is a done deal I think. I hope I am wrong.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Worth a punt. What are the odds?

Edit: 2/1 😯

thegreatape
    Free Member

Can he be that dim and have done so well both in business and, so far, politically?

I know there are massive questions over his business dealings and conduct, but he’s undeniably a very wealthy man, and he also seems to have enough nous to win over a lot of support from the electorate, both of which surely take some brain, even if the rest of that brain conjures up some utterly odious ideas and behaviour?

athgray
    Free Member

Bush may have been dim, but he came from a well connected political dynasty. He will have surrounded himself with at least a few political advisors with half a brain.
    Trump prides himself in being an outsider with no political background. Who is he likely to surround himself with?

GrahamS

Hmm, is sounding “gay” supposed to be funny now?

It is the latest in a series of videos that Peter Serafinowicz’s has done where he revoices Trump but doesn’t change anything he actually says. He previously did a cockney Trump and a posh English Trump.

It’s an interesting experiment in how an accent alters your perception of someone and what they are saying.

And yes, it’s also pretty funny. 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hmm, is sounding “gay” supposed to be funny now? Didn’t we leave that behind somewhere in the early eighties with Larry Grayson and John Inman?

Zulu goes PC!

Now, that’s funny. 😆

ninfan
    Free Member

It is the latest in a series of videos that Peter Serafinowicz’s has done where he revoices Trump but doesn’t change anything he actually says. He previously did a cockney Trump and a posh English Trump.

And yes, it’s also pretty funny.

They used to reckon this was funny too:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4njiljpDIEg[/video]

chewkw
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge – Member
    It’s a bit early for the sherry Chewy!

No, no that’s not cool enough …

We need to smoke weed. Yes, weed. Weed is cool …

Oh look I am smoking weed I have my human rights. 🙄

GrahamS – Member

this PC disease will spread to the entire globe

Ah the great PC terror: “What if the entire world starts treating each other with respect? Where will the madness end?” [/quote]
    Yes, with respect but not to be told or lectured by the PC … wtf are they to tell the world.

TooTall – Member

that woman! That woman is disgusting

You have some real anger issues. I can’t tell whether your issues are about the individual, the woman, all American women, all people to the left of the GOP or any other group I’ve missed.

I don’t think PC means what you think it means. [/quote]

Just that Clinton Woman … Hilary as she is known as. Specific enough? Yes?

No angry issue but the PC champion is taking the mickey.

Ya, you got to be very twisted to suggest all American women.

That’s what I called fork tongues by twisting words. These are the people who indirectly murdered many during the Cultural Revolution as my grandparents found out …

All people to the left? No, but all people to the left with ZM brains.

molgrips – Member

I know he is especially with that hairdo but he is easy to deal

You’d rather have an idiot in charge of the world’s biggest economy, with his finger on the nuclear button, than someone who’s PC and respects others?

FFS [/quote]

Yes, I do not see any problem with reducing global population by 3/4 leaving 1/4 to rebuild.

Why not we all perish together eh?

Or why not you be the only one alive? We all turn into ashes?

I have no sympathy whatsoever coz mankind are pest!

Mankind must learn the painful lesson.

Paaiiiinnnn! 😛

Klunk
    Free Member

the trouble for any of the republican candidates is the demographic of the typical american voter is changing, for all the insults, it’s becoming more “liberal”. Many more single female voters and latin american voters now.

GrahamS

Christ, ninfan is being offended for people and chewkw is off his meds again.

I’m out.

chewkw
    Free Member

Klunk – Member
    the trouble for any of the republican candidates is the demographic of the typical american voter is changing, for all the insults, it’s becoming more “liberal”. Many more single female voters and latin american voters now.

As we in the far east says the newcomers will always vote for the “liberal” or parties the left and or to vote for the one with their religion (Muslamic in my case) so nothing new there.

chewkw
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member
    Christ, ninfan is being offended for people and chewkw is off his meds again.

I’m out.

Meds?
    No, no weed is cool … we love weed.
    Oh look we are smoking weed.
    Oh look I am high … 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 273 total)

The topic ‘US Election’ is closed to new replies.