Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Urinal etiquette
  • ads678

Just stand really close to him when you go in. Literally shoulders touching, if he looks at you just smile and carry on.

Or just relax and go for a sit down wee, you’re at work take your time.

wait4me

Fella at work does same. His logic is that it’s the cleanest one. Can’t really argue with that. He does also lock trap 2 from outside when he’s using trap 1 as he doesn’t like company, and when a sign was put up asking not to pre-load the pan knew what it meant. I didn’t have the foggiest. He’s convinced I’m the one with the problem.

poisonspider
    Free Member

Anyway the guy may know this and just wants to mess with your head.

I feared this may be the case, I’ll bring it up in his next appraisal;

“We may need to initiate a formal performance review if you continue to exhibit such poor urinal etiquette.”

Or

“Stop splashing your piss and clapping your foreskin in the bogs you freak, or you’re sacked!!”

One or the other, not decided my strategy yet.

MrNice
    Free Member

Was mid flow in a pub loo in Windsor once – when (no lie) Natalie Imbruglia wanders in and stares right at me.

Did you meet her eyes or look away? You must have been torn…

Gary_M
    Free Member

“Stop splashing your piss and clapping your foreskin in the bogs you freak, or you’re sacked!!”

In this instance ‘sacked’ may not be the best word to use 🙂

wilko1999
    Free Member

Also you could ‘pull’ him up on the old ‘more than two shakes is a w8nk’. Masturbating in the workplace is a serious offence

sparkov
    Free Member

Maybe he’s just trying to be as awkward as possible:

https://blog.xkcd.com/2009/09/02/urinal-protocol-vulnerability/

munrobiker
    Free Member

Aside from all the rules above why do strangers feel it’s acceptable to talk to other complete strangers whilst at a urinal? I’m trying to get effluent out of my body as quickly as possible, I don’t want to discuss the weather.

We have two urinals in our office, we all do the decent thing and if someone is using one we go back out and do our business later or use a trap upstairs.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Aside from all the rules above why do strangers feel it’s acceptable to talk to other complete strangers whilst at a urinal?

Why not, you’re only doing a pee.

wilko1999
    Free Member

It’s a little bit odd as you are basically stood in a strangers comfort zone with your knob out. Maybe some people just make nervous conversation? I prefer total silence apart from a ‘nice one mate’ if the guy next to me farts.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Fella at work does same. His logic is that it’s the cleanest one. Can’t really argue with that. He does also lock trap 2 from outside when he’s using trap 1 as he doesn’t like company, and when a sign was put up asking not to pre-load the pan knew what it meant. I didn’t have the foggiest. He’s convinced I’m the one with the problem.

He’s got some serious toilet issues…locking T2 to ensure no ‘company’ is taking it a bit far.

poisonspider
    Free Member

a ‘nice one mate’ if the guy next to me farts.

Oooh that’s another thread entirely!!

Best I heard was an old boy who let out a massive fart and said “Good hole Jack!”

I did laugh!

munrobiker
    Free Member

Why not, you’re only doing a pee.

I wouldn’t want to talk to them outside the bathroom. Why would I want to inside?

Daffy

tillydog – Member
    Out of 3, I would always choose the middle one.

Same here. It’s the least used, hence likely the cleanest both around and underneath it.

Others apparently also find it irritating, which provides for further encouragement.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Same here. It’s the least used, hence likely the cleanest both around and underneath it.

ffs are you pissing in it or eating your lunch off it – its a urinal, you’re not supposed to touch it.

poisonspider
    Free Member

Same here. It’s the least used, hence likely the cleanest both around and underneath it

But your pissing in it not eating your dinner out of it?? Why would you even need to touch it?

Unless you’re expecting the bacteria to swim up your stream and infect your bell end?

poisonspider
    Free Member

Damn I need to type faster, that’s just happened in another thread 😕

theteaboy
    Free Member

poisonspider – Member
    a ‘nice one mate’ if the guy next to me farts.
    Oooh that’s another thread entirely!!

Best I heard was an old boy who let out a massive fart and said “Good hole Jack!”

I did laugh!

Ha! The 80-year-old owner of the company I work for farted loudly in the gents and said “better here than on the bus”. I chuckled for an inappropriately long time.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I pished up against a tree in the woods once.
    It was absoluteley filthy. Fortunately I didn’t actually touch it with my hands or my tadger so I managed to survive.

The ground was really dirty too…..but luckily I was wearing shoes.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Damn I need to type faster, that’s just happened in another thread

If you’re not fast you’re last 🙂

poisonspider
    Free Member

Others apparently also find it irritating, which provides for further encouragement.

Or you simply like the idea of forcing other blokes to get their todge out right next to you 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wee in his shoes.

perchypanther
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Wee in his shoes.

Would that make them Ortho-pee-dick shoes.

Like yours.

Daffy

The ground was really dirty too…..but luckily I was wearing shoes.

Which you no-doubt removed before going into your house. Do you do this (remove shoes) when you go back to your desk, or are you happy to have someone elses wee underneath it?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Do you do this (remove shoes) when you go back to your desk,

Yep. I’m the Zola Budd of the Quantity Surving world.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

and when a sign was put up asking not to pre-load the pan knew what it meant.

am I the only one still in the dark about this.. is it similar to the signs that say no pokemon here?

Kryton57

Knock yourselves out:

http://www.urinalman.com/

TiRed

If the room is empty when you go in where do you stand

In the cubicle. If you’ve ever worn cream linen trousers, you wouldn’t use a urinal.

Kryton57

If you’ve ever worn cream linen trousers,

There is other people in here to talk to other than CaptainFlashheart don’t you know….

TiRed

I was referring to splashing, of course 😳 , not errrrr. Well let’s not go there 😉

km79
    Free Member

Masturbating in the workplace is a serious offence

It is? Damn, that explains a lot!

enfht
    Free Member

Dirty Protest is the only option. They made you do it, guilt was invented by idiots.

project
    Free Member

Whichever hand he is supporting himself with check if its his watch arm, and loudly ask what time is it please, and stand well clear as he hoses all in the near area, while checking the time.

Dosent work if hes going no hands mum

thegreatape
    Free Member

Would that make them Ortho-pee-dick shoes.

Like yours.

I was already chuckling before I got to this, but then – aptly – I had to go and do a piss.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Poisonspider – yes, your colleague broke an unwritten rule, but by informing him of this you broke a far more serious unwritten rule.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Made the mistake of peeing next to a guy when I was wearing shorts – someone else’s splash back in not pleasant. Also had a guy hit my shoe recently. 😯

Rubber_Buccaneer

When you’re taking a pish, you’re vulnerable to attack

Reminded me of a guy I know who was attacked and given a bit of a beating in a pub toilet mid pee. Another guy found him on the floor battered and bleeding, helped him up and checked he was OK. They walked out of the gents together and were half way across the pub before the good Samaritan turned to Darren and said….’mate, your cock’s still hanging out’

I nearly wet myself even thinking about it 🙂

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Oh right, this is where the toileteers went from the other thread 🙂

vorlich
    Free Member

Whilst you’re all here, what’s the deal with with placing one hand flat against the wall at shoulder height, breathing heavily, face fixed into a grimace? A stance seemingly preferred by folk with huge bellies, you know the type, who amble around the supermarket half shut, using the trolley to support 2/3 of their body weight.

philxx1975
    Free Member

Go in MTF up and grab his hardware , whilst there may be an element of risk In in this approach , I bet he doesnt go near a toilet if your heading in there after this

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Urinal etiquette’ is closed to new replies.