URGENT – Mobile phone unlock help

Home Forum Chat Forum URGENT – Mobile phone unlock help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • URGENT – Mobile phone unlock help
  • juan

at this point your best bet is to find someone that will lend you a phone that’s either unlock or that is vodaphone…
    I would lend you mine if I where still in soton.

Best off luck

Lucho love

BigBikeBash

I have someone bringing over a couple of phones to try that. Trouble is, most people I know are on tied pay as you go contracts and the ones who aren’t I can’t call because I don’t have their number, it is in the dead phone!. Please ring Richard if you can.

Cheers

BigBikeBash

I twunted my phone and Vodafone gave me a temp while they repaired it. Unfortunately the phone they gave me won’t charge form the charger they gave me.

I have a bloke ringing me tomorrow on my mobile to arrange a final job interview before he flies out. My mobile has no charge. The only other handset I have access to is MrsWCA and it is locked to Tesco.

I can’t ring him as his numer is in the switched off phone, as is my mate who knows him and every other contact detail I have for him. When I try my SIM in her phone it asks for an access code.

What code to unlock a Tesco phone to take an Vodafone SIM please!

A possible job depends on it.

Don’t send paypal donations, don’t send best wishes, you can buy BBB tickets if you want but I need a phone working by 8:30am tomorrow!

Please help!

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

Nick

? might voda be able to divert calls to your landline

? might someone at the Woodman have a “spare” phone to sell you

? i have a mobile that takes a voda PAYG card (old Sagem POS). You can borrow it but I’ve had too much drink to drive (I’m about 10 miles away)

Doug

What phone is it?

soma_rich

Nick is now sorted.
    Thanks to the interntaional STW community Nick managed to get in touch with me. I am only 200 Yards up the road but the message went via France to get to me 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘URGENT – Mobile phone unlock help’ is closed to new replies.