Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Urgent help needed – Redundancy/HR issue – meeting in 2 hours!
  • dazzlingboy

Urgent help needed so where else to turn but Singletrack!?

Received the “consultation” letter at the weekend (knew it was coming but timing was always uncertain) and have been called to a meeting at 12 to have a consultation meeting. I know there’s nowhere to turn here – this is purely a box ticking exercise.

Background – small company – 4 employees – company likely to be wound up in next couple of months although will be refloated by some of the directors.

Questions are

1 Consultancy period – am I entitled to a statutory 30 day consultancy period? Or can they issue the termination letter immediately after this meeting citing the meeting as consultancy?
    2 My contract says 3 months notice – so it is presumably consultancy period plus 3 months?

Main concern is the consultancy period – that is worth another month’s salary to me which will be needed!

Thanks

FuzzyWuzzy

Depends how long you’ve worked there doesn’t it? If the company is going to be wound up that’s going to affect any pay-out you get as well as I imagine the banks will get their share before you 🙁

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Urgent help needed – Redundancy/HR issue – meeting in 2 hours!’ is closed to new replies.