Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • URGENT ACTION ALERT: Scottish Action to Condemn the rise of Fascism
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Wot – if you can’t dazzle ’em with brilliance baffle ’em with bullshit?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Erm…. not quite TJ 😕

Whilst I’m more than happy to post complete bollox on here, on this occasion, I was attempting to baffle ’em with ‘the truth

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I know – I thought it was a very good post. Just pulling your plonker

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

And to answer your question BigButSlimmerBloke, you know full well that the claim ‘many Labour MPs including cabinet ministers were in the communist party’ was first used on this thread as some sort of accuse for tolerating the BNP.

I have simply pointed out because a labour MP was once in the communist party, it does not necessarily mean that they supported mass murders.

I’ve asked you, on several occaisions to point out where I have, in any way, linked British politicians with any of Stalins or Pol Pot’s crimes. You haven’t, either because you’re too stupid and lazy to read the thread or because you’re lying. Whichever it is, it doesn’t make me interested in reading much more of your drivel.

The Pol Pot/thatcher connection – you brought it up, and you’re the one banging on about it. So what? What does it prove?

Finally, your original quote

Did the Communist Party say that your accident of birth determined your rights

Yes, if you were unfortunate enough to have been born into the regimes of Stalin or Pol Pot. Note (TJ) as well the use of the word PARTY. Note the lack of the words OF GREAT BRITAIN

You might want to try reading the posts

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

However in a vague and almost certainly futile attempt to have a serious discussion with you, I shall deal with some of your points…….

Posted 5 hours ago #

BigButSlimmerBloke – Member

either because you’re too stupid and lazy to read the thread or because you’re lying. Whichever it is, it doesn’t make me interested in reading much more of your drivel.

Posted 24 minutes ago #

So another thing I got right then.

Not ‘interested in reading much more of my drivel’ ? ……….. Well don’t then.

You can imagine just how devastated I will feel though.

dyna-ti

We do not believe in free speech for Fascists

😆 😆 😆
    Quote of the century

That one should be recorded for all time,Quick..somebody phone the national library. 😉

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

However in a vague and almost certainly futile attempt to have a serious discussion with you, I shall deal with some of your points…….

except you didn’t did you? More of your “just make something up and stick with it” fantasy

Still, at least you didn’t try to dispute my comments about you being either stupid and lazy or a liar, or both. Understandable, really.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you didn’t try to dispute my comments about you being either stupid and lazy or a liar, or both

Still reading my posts BigButSlimmerBloke ? tsk tsk

I thought you said : “it doesn’t make me interested in reading much more of your drivel” ? 😕

But yeah you’re right of course, I can’t ‘dispute your comments’ because I am all of those things : ‘stupid, lazy and a liar. I see that I can’t pull the wool over your eyes mate. Best not to read anymore of my drivel then, eh ?

” We do not believe in free speech for Fascists “

Quote of the century

That one should be recorded for all time,Quick..somebody phone the national library.

Not really the quote of the century – just all pretty obvious stuff, I would have thought.

Fascists do not enjoy ‘freedom of speech’ in the UK. If Adolf Hitler were to make his speeches in the UK today he would be promptly arrested and prosecuted in a simple open and shut case. For him to comply fully with UK law, his speeches would be totally unrecognisable.

And the same goes for the BNP if they wanted to make similar speeches – they cannot simply say what ever they like.

UK law puts very severe restrictions on what Fascist say. It is an arrestable offence to :

Deliberately provoke hatred of a racial group

Distribute racist material to the public

Make inflammatory public speeches

Create racist websites on the Internet

Incite inflammatory rumours about an individual or an ethnic group, for the purpose of spreading racial discontent.

All this creates real problems for Fascists, and they constantly complain about the denial of their democratic right to free speech. They are of course, completely committed to the repeal of all the Race Relations Acts so that they can freely spread their racist filth.

The restrictions placed on them means that British fascists have to be extraordinarily careful about what they say. And one of the reasons why the BNP particularly targets ‘muslins’ rather than asians or pakistanis, is that the law is much weaker when it comes to protecting religious groups.

The law is implemented and BNP members are regularly convicted – including Nick Griffin. However, whilst in might be fairly easy to secure a conviction concerning a leaflet or a major speech where recordings, transcripts, and witnesses are available, it is nigh on impossible for the law to be fully implemented in cases which involve day to day infringements. As one example, I have witnessed in the past, young NF members selling ‘Bulldog’ in St George’s Walk in Croydon, they freely hurled racist abuse at little middle-aged asian women as they walked past. No chance whatsoever of securing a conviction there.

And the restrictions on the ‘freedom of expression’ for fascists does not simply extend to ‘free speech’. It also includes the banning of political uniforms, so loved by Fascists the world over. Fascists cannot simply put on a uniform and freely march through the streets in the UK. A freedom which there is no doubt they would dearly love to have.

Quote of the century ? More like a self-evident fact enshrined in UK law. I wouldn’t bother ‘phoning the national library’.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnn! 🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘URGENT ACTION ALERT: Scottish Action to Condemn the rise of Fascism’ is closed to new replies.