Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Urban riding
  • poah
    Free Member

When I was younger I honed what ever skill I have from riding around the town. There isn’t a whole lot round where we currently live but the last month with the weather being a bit better I’ve got the kids out. When Sophie first started on her new bike she was pretty scared of anything but she has not got over a lot of that initial apprehension and taking to riding with ease. Samuel has improved a load as well trying new things. Sibling rivalry is great 😀

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Love it.

p7eaven
    Free Member

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

(Lawn is shocking though)

funkmasterp

That’s ace.

Where’s the goddamned like button!

sirromj

Urban riding not on my immediate doorstep any more and I miss it a bit! Not really any trails where I am so revisited my favourite urban and coastal spots yesterday. Still aching today, but great fun. Feel like a bit of a hooligan if there’s people about but always check it’s clear first.

matt_outandabout

malv173
    Free Member

Nice!

poah
    Free Member

Been out doing some more with the kids. Visited my Dad so took the bikes to explore where I used to ride a BMX as a kid.

bigyan
    Free Member

Good stuff.

I spent a lot of my youth gapping stair sets, dropping of walls etc. It was fun to ride at street night when we had no lights, or just bored of the local woods.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Urban riding’ is closed to new replies.