Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • UPVC Windows in West Yorkshire who reccomendations ??
  • shredder
    Free Member

Any reccomendations for fitters in West Yorkshire so many to choose from.
    Thanks

johndoh
    Free Member

Not Safestyle

shredder
    Free Member

😀

johndoh
    Free Member

I used to work with the ex-wife of the owner of SafeStyle. She often came to work in the Ferrari. Or the Range Rover. Or the M3 convertible…

sandwicheater

Visual Effects in Mirfield (they have a few show room, think they trade under the ‘the conservatory outlet’), fitted our doors and windows.

Not the cheapest but they popped over, said that’s the price, take it or leave it (wasn’t the cheapest, wan’t the most expensive and he wasn’t that blunt).

globalti
    Free Member

NOT Safestyle.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I can’t complain about Coral Windows. No doubt somebody else will but I’m happy

johndoh
    Free Member

NOT Safestyle.

In case there is confusion, that’s what I said.

😉

hunterst
    Free Member

Used yorkshire windows about 10 years ago and they were just about ok.

But used a company called allweather roofline (from doncaster i think) 3 or 4 years ago and they were AWFUL – ruined one of our carpets (which cost them £500). They also fitted gutters for us which leaked like a sieve. Had to get them out about 5 times to sort the gutters. Never again – worst company in the world to deal with. 👿

robidoo
    Free Member

We went with Coral as they looked the best quality ones, real solid handles and good locks etc.
    This was after we had the crap from safestyle, whos rep turned up with a black eye and did the old I’ll just ring my boss to see if we can get a better deal bullshite.
    Then phoned me saying we really need to complete this deal or the price will go back up, he wasn’t impressed when I said we had got anothe firm in lol.
    Coral are not the cheapest but I would have them again in my new house.

andycs

We just had this guy to do 3 windows, very impressed. Dave Smith, 01924 277028. Middlestown, near Wakefield.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Used tong glass in my previous house, not sure how they compare on price but the fitting was spot on and had a problem with the door a few years later, within the hour the door was repaired.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Coral. Wouldn’t use anyone else.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

(as above) Tong Glass was recommended to me by my B-i-L (Mugboo on here), the owner is a customer of his and I think he might have used them a couple of times in a few houses he owns. Also, 2 neighbours have recommended Brunskills in Keighley, reasonable price, do a good job, clean up after themselves. No personal experience of either tho.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘UPVC Windows in West Yorkshire who reccomendations ??’ is closed to new replies.