Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Upsidedirt: Wareham Forest, GoPro Hero3 HD
  • besomething
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5rjN62DYRg[/video]

Hey guys,

Well alot’s changed since my last post. I’ve sold my Demo 9 and now have a full fledged super enduro bike (YT Industries Wicked Pro.) Got down to Wareham Forest in Dorset to play about on. Hope you guys enjoy!

Hope to get some more videos up again soon!

Candodavid
    Free Member

Wareham trails, dud them a few years ago on SS, cracking riding, when you can find it

rOcKeTdOg

“the owner of this video has not made it available on mobiles” #fail

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Round 2 of Wessex CX league is here in late September.

besomething
    Free Member

Sweet, I didn’t know that “Rusty Trowel” 🙂

I can play the video fine on my Nokia Lumia! What phone do you have “rOcKeTdOg”, it’s not an iPhone is it? haha. Watch it later on your PC?

rOcKeTdOg

iphone? good god no 😯 i might be a loser who chats to people on the internerd but I’m not that sad

just watched it, is it the camera or is it really that flat? and need all the DH gear?

jambalaya
    Free Member

RocketDog – you are not missing much, its just another chest cam film of standard riding, he’s put a lot of effort into editing it so credit for that.

besomething
    Free Member

Yeah, your not sad at all. 😆

Safety first! Pahaha

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Yeah, it’s pretty tame there, nothing you couldn’t ride on a rigid singlespeed without much difficulty. I did wonder what the full face was for, but each his own and if that’s what makes you feel safe carry on 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Upsidedirt: Wareham Forest, GoPro Hero3 HD’ is closed to new replies.