Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Uploading routes to Garmin 810 via Garmin Connect?
  • krixmeister

I normally just upload my GPX routes directly to my Garmin, plugged into my computer. But now that I’ve finally got the bluetooth sorted out, I thought it would be nice to be able to upload routes via Garmin Connect instead. Has anyone ever gotten this to work – ie upload a GPX to Garmin Connect, then have the route sync to the Garmin itself? Every time I try to upload a route (downloaded from Strava or Bikehike), Garmin Connect chokes on it and gives an error.

andysredmini
    Free Member

I don’t want to jinx it but my current software is all working correctly and everything syncs as it should. Previous versions have all had issues and mine has not worked correctly for the last year or more. One thing I did read and may be why mine is now working is that on the garmin connect app on my Mac there were a load of failed uploads. I cleared all these as well as updating the software on my phone. The unit and the Mac. I’m never updating it again as I’m sure they will break some other basic functionality with their next update.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Uploading routes to Garmin 810 via Garmin Connect?’ is closed to new replies.