Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Uplift day at Cwmcarn last Friday
  • mk1fan
    Free Member

Had a really good day at Cwmcarn last Friday. In fact it was the best I’ve had there.

Mr K had a spill landing the last tabletop before the hip-turn onto the last bridge. He’s ok now but couldn’t drive home.

Mr W crashed doing the road drop for a second time. A few tears latter he’s alright.

Started getting used to being in the air but the road drop still defeats me.

Here’s some short vids from the bottom of the course;

The second video is just sky for the first 30-secs so skip that bit.

Next visit already booked – 25th June.

Off to a local jump park tonight.

scruff
    Free Member

If you can order up some MTFU just do a few runs & once warmed up commit to the gap within a run, dont stop on the road for a look or owt. It isnt difficult if youve done resonable drops before, it just looks bigger than it is cuz its soo wide / bit steep. The big jumps at the bottom are a proper death or glory at speed though.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Iknow, it’s all in my head. They’ve put some stone step drops in the section before the road which are 75% the road drop. No problems with them.

Need some gluvine.

Bottom jumps were really good.

mandog

just mtfu

mk1fan
    Free Member

How’s the wrist?

hambl90
    Free Member

I can do better than that on my blur Xc 🙂 lol

scraprider
    Free Member

was up there on sunday my self , bottled it and couldnt do the road drop.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Enjoyed the jumps last night but now have a new nemisis in the form of a gap jump. I need to defeat it prior to going to CC on the 25th June.

I’ll practice some bigger drops (although flat to flat) ahead of the 25th too. The road drop must be conquered.

mandog

the wrist has improved to the extent i can now manage to wipe my arrse with my right hand. the leg is getting better too.

won’t be about for the next 2 tuesdays as i’ll be in egypt.

BoardinBob

Did you film it on one of these?

mk1fan
    Free Member

Nothing so modern 😀

Good to hear md – about the wrist not the absentism.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Uplift day at Cwmcarn last Friday’ is closed to new replies.