Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Upgrading Tracklogs
  • FieldMarshall

Since purchasing a new PC which runs on VISTA, I have been unable to install some of my old V2 CD ROMS. Some work some don’t, don’t ask me why. And there are other bugs in trying to use V2 on VISTA too.

I have therefore opted to upgrade to V3 which is VISTA compatible.

Am I required to install my V2 discs to be able to upgarde to V3, or will it just ask me for the code?

Thanks

aP
    Free Member

Email them, they’ll reply within a couple of hours.
    support@tracklogs.co.uk

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

v2 and v3 running fine on vista here

you will need the V2 discs to verify after installation of the upgrade version of V3. it just reads the discs but doesn’t install them

if not you will have to buy the full version of V3

also, there is a V3 beta available from the website which is completely compatible with garmin gps formats

they are very helpful if you have any problems

FieldMarshall

Thanks

Sounds like I might need to buy the full version of some of the V3 maps then. 🙁

Emailed them first thing, but no reply back yet.

I agree they have been extremely helpful in the past, but it appears that you can no longer ring them.

I’ll just have to sit it out.

FieldMarshall

Had a very helpful response back from Tracklogs.

They are going to provide me with full licence discs if I return my v2 ones.

Ok, so I won’t have my V2 discs anymore, but as V3 is back compatible into v2 I can’t see that it is an issue.

Christowkid
    Free Member

They’ve always replied very quickly to me – and been very helpful too. Always felt like ” my personal mapping service”……
    but it is the weekend now so might have to wait til monday:=(
    Q

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Upgrading Tracklogs’ is closed to new replies.