Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Unwanted visitor – help!
  • footflaps

Mind you, his brother George is even worse:

George by brf, on Flickr

bwaarp
    Free Member

Gas mask

Chlorine Gas

I’m biased though due to having a heavily chemistry based degree.

globalti
    Free Member

Just hope it doesn’t die in an inaccessible part of your car. Then you’ll have a problem.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Please don’t kill it.
    It’s only an animal trying to make it’s way in the world. there’s plenty of humane traps you could use, then set it free. It’s done you no harm. Please.

rascal
    Free Member

Well folks, after 4 nights of snuggly sleeps our little friend has gone!

Tues night saw it steal the peanut butter and chocolate from 2 traps AND he did a clean getaway!
    He succumbed to a humane trap last night though…guess Fudge nailed him in the end 🙂
    Let him go and was glad I didn’t have to kill it…just don’t want to see him or any of his furry pals for a while.

How much hidden munching he has done on the car itself remains to be seen (or not as the case may be)!

Gunz
    Free Member

155mm M777 Howitzer. It’s TITANIUM and everything so only needs a four man crew.

As an aside I was shown one of these once and could pivot up one of the legs with one hand and I’m a runt, quite incredibly light for the size of it.

peterfile
    Free Member

Please don’t kill it.
    It’s only an animal trying to make it’s way in the world. there’s plenty of humane traps you could use, then set it free. It’s done you no harm. Please.

maccruiskeen

Gas mask

Chlorine Gas

I’m biased though due to having a heavily chemistry based degree.

No gas mask

Liquid Nitrogen

(I studied sculpture)

LN gets used in arts / antiques restoration where you want to kill and infestation without poluting/tainting the thing you’re trying to de-bug

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Glue Traps – only sensible option you shoudl be able to put them pretty much everywhere and so increase your chance of catching the little ****. Get him out your car ASAFP!

Amazon glue traps

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Unwanted visitor – help!’ is closed to new replies.