FS: Cannondale Jekyll frame going to a new home

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Cannondale Jekyll frame going to a new home

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Cannondale Jekyll frame going to a new home
  • Premier Icon chugg08
    Subscriber

Decided to sell my new Jekyll frame (White, red and black).

It’s in new, unused condition having received it from Cannondale as a warranty replacement. While waiting 3 months for Cannondale to ship it I’ve been using my C456 and have decided that I don’t have / feel the need for 150mm of travel. In essence I’ve fallen out of love with it…

Offering it first to STW forum before ebaying it. It has around £800 / 1,000Eur worth of parts included.

Sold with:
    – unused DYAD shock & pump (599 Eur + £37)
    – Cannondale 1.5″ and 1.125″ (1 1/8) headsets (40 Eur each). It’s set up for a tapered steerer just now.
    – Rear XT wheel, 180mm rotor & Syntace x12 axle (£180 + £25 + 42 Eur)
    – BB30 bearings (fitted 39Eur)
    – Includes seat QR (17 Eur), rear x12 mech hanger (24 Eur), chainstay scuff guard (6 Eur), cable housing / mounts (10 Eur)

Sensible offers welcomed!

Happy to send photo’s or if you are around Edinburgh to view. Feel free to email me with questions doug@endorphinprojects.com

Premier Icon chugg08
    Subscriber

No fixed price…sensible offers welcomed!

hutch1981

Am I being blind, but what size is it? Could you send me some photos? Thanks.

Premier Icon chugg08
    Subscriber

Not being blind, I stupidly missed it from the description. It’s an X-large.

It’s been raining today so I’ve built it up with Revelation RLT’s, XT groupset and Avid Elixir 5’s. Actually looks pretty good.

Let me know your email address and I’ll send some photo’s through.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Cannondale Jekyll frame going to a new home’ is closed to new replies.