Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • United fans…
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Wrong forum.

allthepies
    Free Member

Who are ya etc 😉

crispybacon
    Free Member

😆

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

Lovely jubbly.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Stand up, if you hate Man U…..

Repeat to fade etc, etc…. 😆 😆 😆

psychle
    Free Member

what were the odds at the bookie for that result I wonder? 😯

GilesDrake
    Free Member

United fans will go very quiet for a few days now.

Really getting p***ed off with Utd fans sticking their nose into everything Liverpool when things ain't going well for 'em.

I got banned the other day for 48 hours for calling a Utd fan a w***** for posting "Come on Lyon". Fortunately for that guy, I'm guessing he's supporting Bolton this weekend as he decided to post he was a fan of both Utd & Bolton.

Bet that guy doesn't chime in on this thread.

tails
    Free Member

Really getting p***ed off with Utd fans sticking their nose into everything Liverpool when things ain't going well for 'em.

In this media generated hatred what do you expect from those who can't think for themselves. The league doesn't really get exciting until boxing day. If the 5 live commentary was correct liverpool deserved the win but come may you know united will be sniffing around top spot.

clubber
    Free Member

Out of interest, as neither a fan of Surrey United or deluded fc, what are their positions on the prem table?

😉

tails
    Free Member

united are 2nd with chelsea top and pool i think are 5th

zaskar
    Free Member

Been supporting Utd as kid when they were naff and Liverpool canned them.

One defeat? pah! True fans support them no matter what. True Utd fans respect other teams so the guys dissing Liverpool need to grow up.

Torres is my fave striker. I think Utd have lots to do as I reckon Chelsea will win the prem league.

Disappointed but thats footy!

xcstu
    Free Member

well said zaskar!

tails
    Free Member

I think Utd have lots to do as I reckon Chelsea will win the prem league.

I honestly think it's united's to lose. They are sooner rather than later going to go on a 10 game run, they didn't do well against top 4 last year and won the league and chelsea are going to lose both drogba and essian to the nations cup which will effect them

loddrik
    Free Member

Zaskar, I will bet that you do not hail from Manchester or Liverpool, for those that are I can assure you the hatred runs deep, more intense that for city or everton. Beating the scum as a Liverpool fan is one of the best feelings in football, I can assure you that most mancs who come from inside the M60 will feel exactly the same.

higgo
    Free Member

Match-going United fan here.

Disappointed with:
    a) they way we played
    b) the result.

What more do you want me to say? Enjoy your evening, chaps. And have your fun tomorrow at work if you must. I'm on hols tomorrow which will upset the scouser I sit next to.

Oh and…. "Come on Arsenal, Fulham & Lyons" 😉

geoffj

on the plus side, it's a result which gives Benitez a little more time and rope to hang himself 😆

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘United fans…’ is closed to new replies.