Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Unimog!
  • singletrackbiker
    Free Member

Based on the fact that it seems some want these for the school run / high street, then you need some new wheels…something like these perhaps?

zokes
    Free Member

Based on the fact that it seems some want these for the school run / high street

😕

teasel
    Free Member

For some unknown reason, the thread title keeps conjouring-up this image…

..but the above would be Bimog, wouldn’t it…

CountZero

I just fancy a ‘Mog for the supermarket run, just because idiot drivers can’t damage your bodywork by slamming their doors or shopping trollies into it!

v8ninety

I just fancy a ‘Mog for the supermarket run, just because idiot drivers can’t damage your bodywork by slamming their doors or shopping trollies into it!

A defender with rock slider sills will accomplish that for you, still a helluva compromise to make over a skoda octavia though…

Based on the fact that it seems some want these for the school run / high street, then you need some new wheels…something like these perhaps?

You don’t need big wheels though, the legs on that horse of yours go plenty high enough…

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

Saw this one over in Moab last weekend. Almost more exciting than the bike race!

bencooper
    Free Member

I was on holiday on Arran last week – was exploring the old mines at Corrie, and found where some new power line poles had been put in. Whatever had put them in had gone up a very loose 45-degree slope, through several large rhododendron bushes, and placed the poles at the top of a small cliff.

Was wondering what on earth could have done it until I went into Brodick and there was a lovely new Unimog parked on the seafront 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Unimog!’ is closed to new replies.