Viewing 40 posts - 881 through 920 (of 1,842 total)
  • Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
  • singlespeedstu

If you lot can’t organise yourselves into to sort of group to fight these lot, then you deserve to loose your money and walk around in a vacuous t-shirt.

Bit harsh on the people outside of the UK that have been stung but for you UK guys that have lost money…

sargey

Good one finbouy 👍

trail_rat
    Free Member

Ha Tom that’s funny.

“I’ll ignore the facts as presented and just fixate on the fact I’m not going to be refunding any time soon”

I’m.not sure the other dudes comments instigated that….the cynic in me says it was always the case the other dude just gave him a tangible (in his mind) excuse for not refunding you.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Why is it that the more I read the tosh Jordan et al spew forth onto IG the more I think he watch Nathan Barley as if it was an instructional series rather than a comedic one?

I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the cretins as Sick described themself as a “self-facilitating bicycling node”.

philxx1975
    Free Member

It surprises me that there hasn’t been a mob of angry folks waiting of frames or refunds come knocking at their door

Would that be a duo or trio? I’d go and bet they don’t have that many actual sales.

tomhoward

Would that be a duo or trio? I’d go and bet they don’t have that many actual sales.

Clearly they do, from the number of people Hannah interviewed, the people commenting on insta, the others in forums. Try and stick to facts, else ridiculous statements like the above get quoted by them, to make genuine concerns look frivolous, trying to get a reaction, and petty.

Before you scream ‘troll’ or ‘cyber bully’ or any of the other shit you’ve slung at me over the weeks, do try to remember, we agree…

senorj

9 to 5 you say? I don’t mind if I do.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Good one finbouy

🤣🤯🥴

Thats a blast from the past 😱🏃‍♀️

In the world of the internet and global media there is simply No jurisdiction or boundaries that should prevent all those that have sent “credits of the realm” to Sick! and have received nothing in return.

Its a base transaction, invented when humans became savvy to the fact that “oh, i’ve got something to sell that others would like to have… and I’ve got enough goats and grain so maybe I’d like a bike frame instead”

C’mon, gather yourselves because the only way of fulfilling that base transaction for full and final remedy is by forming a class action of some form or other.

Playing pansies and cow tow’ing to some random internet poseures is pathetic.

🤷‍♂️

wrecker
    Free Member

I truly hope that company does the decent thing and pays all money back immediately. That pinkbike article was a shitshow ad showed them to be the screamers they really are. Hopefully the sickness is terminal for that company.

nealglover
    Free Member

I truly hope that company does the decent thing and pays all money back immediately

Not a chance in hell they even still have it to pay it back.
    If they did, they would have done something sensible like pay the frame builders for the frames and deliver them to the customers.

The money is gone. 🙁

trail_rat
    Free Member

I do hope for all those owe money your wrong Neal but I must say – the latest offer rings alarm bells similar to the ubyk last ditch fire sale.

alanl
    Free Member

How do you think they paid for fancy wheels and chainsets?

nealglover
    Free Member

I do hope for all those owe money your wrong Neal

I would love to be wrong as it’s shit
    to for anyone to lose money like this.

But who would go for this long, firefighting on social media, not paying for the frames that are ready to ship and deliver, but still refusing to give refunds, if all the money was tucked away safe and sound in their account.

mashr

That pinkbike article was a shitshow ad showed them to be the screamers they really are.

They’re still telling people to read that article as the explanation for what’s happened and what they’re doing 🙄

duckman

Yeah, the fact that they are putting that all in the past and talking about lessons learned suggests that they are drawing a line and convincing themselves that fulfilling orders/customer service start now…or now…I suspect that there are no new frames getting sent out to people waiting. After all, why bother if they paid with PayPal 3 months ago?

newworldlobster
    Free Member

for all the big talk about how they’d fight folk on the internet they blocked me on their insta THEN went to town ripping me apart and slagging me off. that’s not a fair internet fight haha

if they arent even refunding merch orders or replacing them then i’d say things are not good

philxx1975
    Free Member

Where is the supposed new stock?

newworldlobster
    Free Member

“we have 150 frames awaiting unboxing/customs/payment/shipping from cloud cuckoo land, there are no problems here, just read all our press coverage on PB and singletrack, clears everything up thanks bye”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

philxx1975
    Free Member

Looking at Pinkbike the big apology to all their existing customers customers, is being offered a different kind of shitty frame they can’t flog , to the one they we’re actually flogged to start with.

bigwill
    Free Member

150 frames they say, would that be the 35 frames unpaid for in Peru. At least we now know their bullshit factor is 4.3

philxx1975
    Free Member

150 frames they say, would that be the 35 frames unpaid for in Peru. At least we now know their bullshit factor is 4.3

No this was when they were saying they had all given up the day jobs and comitted fully to Sick.

First they said 300 frames from their new Chinese supplier.

Then they said it was 200 ,stated by a customer at some show.

Then it was 150 as the most bandied about number.

May delivery no less.

martinhutch

9 to 5 you say? I don’t mind if I do.

I expect the.misfit.jason has got his money back by now, because you know what time it is?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s Wednesday already?

tomhoward

I expect the.misfit.jason has got his money back by now, because you know what time it is?

Go on, guess if he’s quids in?

Hint: the answer rhymes with ‘nuck fo’.

DrP

…a crooked bunch of hairy arseholes from Worthing…

You could just say “from Worthing”.. I mean, once you describe someone as being from there, there rest is a given…!

DrP

martinhutch

the answer rhymes with ‘nuck fo’.

Luck! Bro! ?

What do I win?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

the answer rhymes with ‘nuck fo’.

Luck! Bro! ?

What do I win?

Nah its duck pho or hipster chicken noddle soup it’s known up north.

tomhoward

What do I win?

Tim’s orange prototype BMX

jeff

You could just say “from Worthing”.. I mean, once you describe someone as being from there, there rest is a given…!

DrP

How very dare you!

Bez

“You have heard many rumours about Sick frames not being delivered. But we can assure you that Tariq Aziz.”

brant
    Free Member

“You have heard many rumours about Sick frames not being delivered. But we can assure you that Tariq Aziz.”

🙌

bikebouy
    Free Member

DrP

Not everyone, obvz. There are a few neatly rounded humans that are quite likeable.. Some profess to be pillars of the community and all that 👍

However, after a few run-ins with some shady windsurfing importer/distributor types in that very vicinity Worthing does have a bit of a reputation for being full of barrow boys and promises unfulfilled 🥴🤣

Those that have been blocked by Sick! Why not start your own FB Group or Insta Group and fight back? No need to go down there fists 👊 in flight, just fight them with their own bullshite stories thrown back at them.. the stories and post histories would certainly make others considering a shopping bike frame for Hucking in the woods think twice before handing over Credits of your hard earned fundamentals.

🤷‍♂️🤯

It really does just take 10mins to set up an account(s)…..

mashr

Fight back? I was actually being quite nice when i commented previously

Tomthebombhole
    Free Member

Check out Marino on FB, he’s had no payment and no communication from them so is now selling the frames direct……

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Well, thats Sick F*d then & no less than they deserve to be honest.

tjagain

They cannot pay – they have spent all the money – thats clear. ~Get those small claims in. Your frames are built and ready but sick cannot pay for them despite you paying sick. get those guys in court.#

nicko74

tomhoward

Subscriber

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxuy09xhVGJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

OMG, just when you think there was nothing left in this story to keep you coming back, it just gets better!

tomhoward

does the forum not display insta posts when you copy the link anymore?

Viewing 40 posts - 881 through 920 (of 1,842 total)

The topic ‘Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!’ is closed to new replies.