Unfinished build sale.Fox,Hope hoops/brakes.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Unfinished build sale.Fox,Hope hoops/brakes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Unfinished build sale.Fox,Hope hoops/brakes.
  • duckman

I have realised that I am never going to build the Green inbred I bought from the last batch,so the bits I had been hoarding for it are for sale.All prices include post

Forks.Fox f120rl £210

£210

Wheels Hope hoops,will come with om skewers,not the pretty x-lite ones in the pic.No dents/dings,will come with 20mm conversion kit (which I do not want to sell separately) £160

Brakes Mini2's(the silver ones,rotors are on the wheels,but are as true as a mother's love.Front pads 70% rear 90% really long hoses 9they were on a 20" Five) £100

I also have a green 20" inbred with the metal badge,red hope headset,and seat qr never built up £140
    Deus finishing kit and perfect condition sl eggbeaters,xt crank which I will be wanting to shift.

Hi,
    Can I have some close up pics of the brakes please ?
    Cheers,
    Andrew

andrewstent@hotmail.com

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

first dibs on the forks?
    What steerer length?
    How much use they seen and they in good condition?

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

also details on deus finishing kit? Stem (length, oversize?) bars (width, oversize?)

discapade

Il take the brakes and egg beaters mate.. What add for paypa?

duckman

Iain,forks in very good condition,only mark shown on lower.Put on my superlight,but white did not match,then set aside for hardtail.Steerer is 200MM.Race face stem,bars and post. Bars stupid wide 25.4,stem 100mm 25.4.Both unmarked.Seatpost 27.2 x400mm,insertion marks,but not as bad as say,a thomson.

duckman

Discapade; £30 for the eggbeaters? Paypal to rsdonald50@hotmail.com please

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Unfinished build sale.Fox,Hope hoops/brakes.’ is closed to new replies.