• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by reev.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Undershorts: I need some – any recommendations?
  • mrmoofo

My Pearl Izumi have given up the ghost after 8 years of service. I use endura shorts – size xxl. The shorts fit fine but the undershorts are somewhat tight!
    And the XXL are as baggy as f***. Any suggestions ??

hepstanton

Sweet Protection have some proper good undershort shorts – use a high quality pad unlike some undershorts that have a bit of tissue paper in them!
    https://www.jungleproducts.co.uk/shop/product/sweet-protection-hunter-roller-shorts-black/2368/

mrmoofo

Look great -but unavailable to buy!

mcnultycop

I’d always prefer a pair of bibs rather than undershorts; they stay where they are supposed to and generally have better pads.

rhayter

Race Face Stash bibs are comfy, hard wearing, wash well and have those handy pockets in the back that’ll take a tool roll and a small bottle for backless riding. Love ’em.

jimmy

I bought some Morvelo undershorts last year which happened to be half price. They’re good!

mrmoofo

Do all modern undershorts have rubbish “chamois” pads … or is that just the cheap ones
    Off to have a look at the suggestions

slowoldman

+1 for bibs.

stayhigh

Have been very pleased with the 3/4 bibs I got from Decathlon a few years back – comfy over long rides and not eye wateringly expensive. Also rather pleased the Endura gel pad shorts, FS260 or somesuch.

mrmoofo

Thanks to all

reev
    Free Member

I’m a bib man too. For MTB rides I’ve got a few pairs of cheap and nasty aliexpress ones which cost about a tenner each and they are infinitely more comfortable than going without.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Undershorts: I need some – any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.