Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Unbelievable
  • snaps
    Free Member

Just sold on Ebay

With a suspect caliper – I wouldn’t go more than £85 on them.

nickjb
    Free Member

Yep, prices do seem a bit crazy. I’m looking for a cheap rear hub and even pretty old stuff is selling for big money. Quite tempted to empty out the spares box

wiggles
    Free Member

Mad another £50 and you can have new ones that work in whatever colour you want.

I’ve sold a new-ish (fitted but hardly used) hope stem and chairing this week and got within £10 or so of the rrp for them

ta11pau1

Mad another £50 and you can have new ones that work in whatever colour you want.

But can you?

Just done a quick search and £140 each end, most places are out of stock with the odd rear or front in stock in some places.

jam-bo

I need some vbrakes for my sons bike. Remembered that xtr’s use to do that parallel push thing. Insane money!!!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ooft.

I’ve a set of M8000 XTs I don’t need any more….

footflaps

I need some vbrakes for my sons bike. Remembered that xtr’s use to do that parallel push thing. Insane money!!!

Interesting, I have some XTRs in the shed (callipers & levers), what are they worth?

joebristol

I thought the old XTR V’s with the parallel push mechanism went baggy after a while as the bushes wear – and then they squeal / aren’t much good to anyone?

footflaps

I’ve had XTR Vs on my commuter for the last 10 years, never had a problem with them…

Kuco

nickjb out of curiosity what sort of rear hub?

nickjb
    Free Member

nickjb out of curiosity what sort of rear hub?

I’m putting a disk on the back of my commuter so nothing fancy but it needs a disk mount and a 10 speed compatible freehub. 135 qr.

beanieripper
    Free Member

Just sold a frame that I paid £255 for in 2007 for £385, I felt a bit uncomfortable with it tbh… And a pair of 2007 forks that were £250 for £220. Madness..

Kuco

I think I’ve got an old Hope pro 2 hub 135mm QR kicking around. I can check tomorrow and let you know if you’re interested. I take it its just a hub and not a wheel you want?

nickjb
    Free Member

I think I’ve got an old Hope pro 2 hub 135mm QR kicking around. I can check tomorrow and let you know if you’re interested. I take it its just a hub and not a wheel you want?

Sounds good. Just the hub, I have a wheel to swap it into. Message me, thanks.

happybiker
    Free Member

I’ve just sold a set of Profile clip on aero bars which I used twice. Went for £35 more than I paid for them new! Crazy times.

Kuco

Will do when I know for sure i’ve still got it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Unbelievable’ is closed to new replies.