Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Ummm..? [Ebay content]
  • z1ppy

I know were all different, but riding bike is great no matter what type/shape/etc…

Click the piccy

More Tsunami Dave

gcaster
    Free Member

this bike not only looks amazing but performs great on & off road with confidence & speed in any situation.

I have achieved the strongest, smoothest most reliable 100mm travel, full suspension bike ever, that rides & handles like a dream
    Erm, yeah if you say so 😆

float
    Free Member

so, hes built up a bike using as much red as possible, then charged like, a 3k building fee on top of parts. seems perfectly reasonable to me 🙄

jools182
    Free Member

why come???

my head hurts

z1ppy

float, take another look at the ad

stew1982
    Free Member

Lol, that’s cheered me up no end! (plus he seems to be local to me – well there was an mental institute round here a while back! 😆

eviljoe
    Free Member

Why…. would you do that?

I guess if you forgot your wedding anniversary you could just prise one out for the missus… other than that…. 😯

gcaster
    Free Member

Lol, that’s cheered me up no end! (plus he seems to be local to me – well there was an mental institute round here a while back!

Keep your eye out for trails littered with rubies. Everyone falls off once in a while!

z1ppy

M8 edit you post or get banned for swear filter evasion 😉

Kato

Everyone loves a chancer, but HOW MUCH????????

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

“WARNING the brakes fitted to this cycle are very powerful & full understanding of the operational instructions should be understood before riding the bike.”

Clear? Good.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Moonhead – Member
    And what does ‘protected by forensic science’ mean?

Its a unique coded dye (sort of) that’s only visible under a specific light and identifies the property as yours. An anti-tealeaf device. Seriously, I’m not being sarcy.

Northwind

Moonhead – Member
    “And what does ‘protected by forensic science’ mean?”

If anyone nicks it, Quincy goes after them with a bat.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I set out to produce the ultimate bike. I was not going to use carbon fibre on any part of this bike

Well that’s a contradiction before the first sentence.

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Money does not buy style

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Ummm..? [Ebay content]’ is closed to new replies.