Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ultimate Golf tournament, anyone?
  • p7eaven
    Free Member

Or head to head? It’s a free app* and I’ve been enjoying it. It’s casual (if you like it that way) but pretty good fun to switch off with and chill for a few.

Just make a profile and add your Ultimate Golf ‘friend code’ here. Then in the game menu add as friends the other ID’s listed in this thread. You could even use your STW name for your golf profile so we know who is putting 🙂

🏌️🏌🏽🏌️🏌🏽

Me:

4K59T22R

*Ultimate Golf by Miniclip, on iOS devices, not sure of other platforms

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Installing it now!

sharkbait
    Free Member

Yep it’s on Android too…. Just installing it.

funkrodent

Downloaded it, set up profile but not sure how to get friend code, any pointers? Cheers

nbt

Oh it’s golf with balls, I thought it was Disc Golf which is sometimes called Ultimate Golf thanks to Ultimate

funkrodent

Right, worked out me friend code, it’s as below, name as per this here forum

UFFHSGPD

yiman
    Free Member

Giving it a go….added those on this thread and my code is FSTBDR5M.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It’s bloody addictive!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

You’ve got me started now.

p7eaven
    Free Member

It is addictive, I tend to go on about half an hour 10pm onwards but sometimes get pulled in for a long haul

I noticed a brain glitch of mine last night. When drawing the ball back I watch the meter swinging, but I generally make a hash of it (missing the centre) if I release as it swings from LR I’m right-handed, don’t know if that makes a diff? Conversely, if I release along the arc from R-L I more often bag an ‘ultimate shot’ or at least more accurate. In the rough (where it swings so fast that the stress of concentration makes my jaw hurt) it’s more a faith-based operation at the min.

Not gotten too far into it yet, mostly stick to the Fresh Start tour, which seems to be the best bet for my current token-miser status 🏌️

Will look out for fellow STWingers! 👍🏼

Found this beginner’s guide –

https://gamingonphone.com/guides/ultimate-golf-beginners-guide-and-tips/

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I built up a healthy ten grand coins pot before the fresh start tour, then accidentally spent most of it on clubs, lost a bit and now have 99 coins, canny even enter the worm thingy! may need to uninstall and start again!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ultimate Golf tournament, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.