Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ultegra 6600 and 6700 lhs crank compatibility
  • TiRed

Can i fit a 6700 left hand crank in place of my 6600? I think they are both octalink ii, so can be swapped but need to be sure before committing to a potentially costly mistake.

Virtual prize to anyone who can guess why i’d do this…

crazybaboon

It’ll be a while before stages power meter will be for sale here, and DC rainmaker gave it a poor review, but I’m still interested!
    I’ve got both cranks, I’ll try a test fitting but it might not be till Monday or Tuesday

TiRed

Thanks. I’m off to the us next week and can bring one home with me. Just need to confirm it will fit. Otherwise it’s a new rhs crank as well. The dark grey won’t match, but then people can ask why the odd cranks 😉

Dcrainmaker’s review wasnt the best. But for my needs, pacing really and a30 sec average, it will suffice as a step up from basic heart rate. And for the money, it looks much better value than a powertap as i get to ride on nice wheels.

crazybaboon

Any chance of bringing one back for me?

TiRed

They are a little rare, even in the shops, but i can check with the shop in Phili. There is a 4 week minimum lead time for orders at the moment. Email in profile. Drop me a line

crazybaboon

Cheers mate, I’ll drop you a email

njee20
    Free Member

They are interchangeable, if they’re non matching though, why not just get the 105? I really like the theory, but all the reviews seem a bit meh. It seems to be inconsistently innaccurate, which is the biggest problem. Can live with it saying my power output is 500w as long as that’s the same day to day, which it doesn’t seem to be!

I think Power2Max is a better bet, and only marginally more expensive.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ultegra 6600 and 6700 lhs crank compatibility’ is closed to new replies.