Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • UK’s best point-to-point routes.
  • chevychase

I want to get fit this year but feel like I’m just out having a great time.  Two out of four weekends I’m going to go on an adventure if I possibly can.  So I’m looking for some inspiration for point-to-point weekend routes for when the light becomes longer this year.

I’m after one or two day mostly offroad, preferably singletrack routes.  Maybe with a train station at each end, a decent camp or BnB in the middle.   What are your favourites?

Lets say, between 20 and 40 miles a day – keep ’em comparatively rugged – so Peak District / Wales / Lakes / Yorkshire Moors / Bonnie Scotland, non of your southern pansy downs or Norfolk pancakes 😉    If you’ve a 5 day route that you want to break down into stages (that must be commutable to-and-from) then that’s cool too.

If you have .GPX’s that’s great.  If you’ve got maps, that’s brill too.  Pic or two? 🙂

Can always keep adding to the thread.  Whether it’s just touring / bikepacking / gnarly long-distance singletrack fun.  If it kicks off it’ll be somewhere to come back to to check on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘UK’s best point-to-point routes.’ is closed to new replies.