Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)
  • UKIP in balanced & reasoned argument shocker
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

You still kept your digs and they were still not funny 😥

Rossatease I’d give up if I were you fella, you’ll just get copy n pasted until you lose the will to live

feigns ignorance to the point made and then does it anyway 😛

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Rossatease I’d give up if I were you fella, you’ll just get copy n pasted until you lose the will to live

That’s pretty constructive for you bloodynora. Far better than the normal racist bigotry you spout. Good to see you’re making progress changing your ways. Has it been difficult for you? I suppose with your level of intelligence, change must be hard going.

crankboy
    Free Member

Rossatease you asked if I actually know any people of Asian and African descent ,I do from close friends to coworkers to clients to at a guess 20% of my neighbors. They do not think like “us” because they like “us” are a group of disparate individuals with a range of different views . The only people I know who even vaguely support ukip are some of my 84 year old mum’s friends who appear to live in a post second world war mindset . To be fair though I only know one person who is in a sailing club though.

rossatease
    Free Member

Lots of dinghy sailing types Mountain Bike as an alternate sport, I wasn’t aware a Mountain biking forum was the sole province of the urban sprawl and so we’re precluded?

deadlydarcy – Member
    Far better than the normal racist bigotry you spout.

Oh dear, he hasn’t used the term bongo bongo land as well has he, is it really that touchy here all the time?

So are Junkyard and Woppit the same person then? Or does Junkyard take it upon him/herself to answer for anyone he feels like?

He/she is very rude isn’t he/she?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh dear, he hasn’t used the term bongo bongo land as well has he, is it really that touchy here all the time?

No, he’s been more explicit than that. When you’ve got him trying to jerk you off, you really are in a special place. Good wind at the club this weekend?

Lifer
    Free Member

Good weekend for Bingo HOUSE! HOUSE! HOUSE!

crankboy
    Free Member

Hi Rossatease sorry to appear thick but what’s your “urban sprawl” comment about?

konabunny
    Free Member

I couldn’t deny having ever used racist language wether by design or accident in my day to day existence and half the time like most I probably wouldn’t know I’d done it can you?

= “you can’t expect me to know what I’m talking about”.

yunki
    Free Member

All publicity like this does is raise sympathy.

Only amongst idiots.

of which everyone in this country is one (barring me and half a dozen others…) that’s a lot of voters

Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘UKIP in balanced & reasoned argument shocker’ is closed to new replies.